Smeghead89's Avatar Senior Member

Megashed's custom tracks

Hi guys I hope everyone is doing well, it's been a while since I created anything but I've just released my first custom track in Rising called "MMM Steel Horse". Is a medieval Knight themed track with a medium difficulty line. This is my competition entry for the Medieval Motor Madness build off. Lots of awesome looking tracks entered so far and now that mine is out of the way Im really looking forward to trying everybody else's, best of luck to all who have entered a track and hope you have fun on mine.
     1 people found this helpful

Please excuse the spelling mistake in the title... 🤦

I love the spelling. Makes a better story. Now youre a knight trying to steal a horse, while you make your grand getaway. Anyways, LOVE this track! Grinded it for 2 hours last nite chasing 1st place, and enjoyed every min. of it
     1 people found this helpful

Lol thanks dude, the track description says "few knights are considered true knights" lol so I guess if I'm stealing a Horse I'm definitely not one of the few who is true 😂.

Glad you enjoyed it mate I'll check your run out before I go play all the others, thanks for the kind words.

Really cool track. I loved all the custom objects. Good job Smeg

Thanks Monstified means a great deal, I love how creative this editor can be, with the new addition of decals and re-sizing objects it really opens up the possibility to create pretty much anything you want.
    I was expecting to see an entry from you tho dude 😔 , iv only just started playing tc tracks so I will be sure to check yours out soon, thanks for the compliments

MMM Steel Horse👍👍👍
    One of the best D lines i ever played ... and the track looks Amazing... very good build...

Hey IZEZ thanks for the great feedback I'm rly pleased you like it. I'll be sure to check your rising creations out soon too buddy iv just been playing through the mmm entries and haven't rly touched TC until now. Shame you couldn't enter a track either, you and Monstified definitely would have added to the competition. Thanks again dude 👍

Cool, ok thats why you do not message on Xbox ... looking forward... Peace

Sorry buddy I haven't been on xbox for a few years now I'm in ps4 so can't message you unfortunately, luckily we can still play each others tracks tho 😉