Helix Lieutenants and more character options in Story Creator Mode

Ever since the Story Creator Mode was announced, I have an idea that involves creating a series of quests involving Bayek. Yes. Bayek from Assassin's Creed Origins who was available as a Helix Lieutenants. Unfortunately, he is not available to be added into Story Mode. I hope in future patches where they can add Helix Store lieutenants into Story Mode. Would also be nice to include Aya, Captain Octopus, Spartan Renegade, Biter, etc. Is it also possible to add children like Phoebe into Story Creator Mode? Hope its possible.

Originally Posted by liyan99969 Go to original post
    Ever since the Story Creator Mode was announced, I have an idea that involves creating a series of quests involving Bayek. Yes. Bayek from Assassin's Creed Origins who was available as a Helix Lieutenants. Unfortunately, he is not available to be added into Story Mode. I hope in future patches where they can add Helix Store lieutenants into Story Mode. Would also be nice to include Aya, Captain Octopus, Spartan Renegade, Biter, etc. Is it also possible to add children like Phoebe into Story Creator Mode? Hope its possible.
    Hello liyan99969,

Thank you for your great suggestions! Unfortunately for now we have no intention to add the Helix and Ubisoft Club lieutenants to Story Creator Mode, it's definitely something we'll look into in the future. Also we are unable to add child NPCs, such as Phoibe, due to multiple restrictions. Sorry I don't have better news for you right now, but please do keep your suggestions and feedback coming!

Originally Posted by PinkHusky433 Go to original post
    Hello liyan99969,

Thank you for your great suggestions! Unfortunately for now we have no intention to add the Helix and Ubisoft Club lieutenants to Story Creator Mode, it's definitely something we'll look into in the future. Also we are unable to add child NPCs, such as Phoibe, due to multiple restrictions. Sorry I don't have better news for you right now, but please do keep your suggestions and feedback coming!
    I'm not upset about the Helix characters. But 2 questions.
    (1) What restriction prevents Ubisoft from making kids available?

More importantly
    ⬇️⬇️⬇️
    (2) Why can't we have access to DLC characters such as The Tempest, Neema, etc. .?