Dungeons and Dragons by Karmaiseva (PC)

Another map from the fantasy world. In this single player Journey map you are imprisoned in a dungeon somewhere deep inside a mountain. You will have to escape and find your way out. Prison guards, snakes, spiders and dragons make your journey dangerous and some of the paths are hidden behind the breakble walls. Many couldn't find a way out, but can you find? Pics:

2 people found this helpful

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    Will give this a go tomorrow, looking forward to it, Lighting and detail look excellent.

Steve64b's Avatar Senior Member
    Really nice and atmopheric, a surprising map! The breakable wall necessity may sometimes be hard to find though, I wonder how players like that mechanic.

jcoffeycup73's Avatar Member
    Really nice job as always. The custom rack was a nice touch in particular.

Originally Posted by Steve64b Go to original post
    The breakable wall necessity may sometimes be hard to find though, I wonder how players like that mechanic.
    I was thinking the same a lot when I was making this map and it probably gets dislikes because of this but I didn't want to make it too easy. I helped players two ways to find the hidden paths. I added Objective Markers right behind the breakable walls and I also wrote a poetic instructions on the wall of one of the open prison cells.