KIERROK's Avatar Member

Prosthetics abilities.

I'm not sure if this has been stated, so I'm sorry for making another post for this subject. I was playing a game the other day called Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. The main character Venom Snake has a robotic, prosthetic left arm, that you can upgrade it with different abilities:

• Electrocute - grab an enemy and shock them, causing them to be stun for 60 seconds.

• Sonar - places hand on the ground, making a sonar shockwave that will mark enemies, but at a cost of possibly alerting enemies to your position.

• Super Punch - while running at full speed, activate the prosthetic and you can punch an enemy with a massive hit, that causes them to fly backwards 6 to 7 feet (around 2 meters) with a possible chance of stunning, perhaps even killing the target.

I think there is others, but I have yet to unlock them. It'd be cool if we can have prosthetic that has abilities like those I mentioned. The gauntlet that Knoxy has, looks like a type of grappling tool, not really a prosthetic, as we can see his hand in the first trailer after he activates the gauntlet. So, grappling hands, shocking, and increased damage with a running punch would all be cool.

Idée de prothèses

Originally Posted by KIERROK Go to original post
    I'm not sure if this has been stated, so I'm sorry for making another post for this subject. I was playing a game the other day called Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. The main character Venom Snake has a robotic, prosthetic left arm, that you can upgrade it with different abilities:

• Electrocute - grab an enemy and shock them, causing them to be stun for 60 seconds.

• Sonar - places hand on the ground, making a sonar shockwave that will mark enemies, but at a cost of possibly alerting enemies to your position.

• Super Punch - while running at full speed, activate the prosthetic and you can punch an enemy with a massive hit, that causes them to fly backwards 6 to 7 feet (around 2 meters) with a possible chance of stunning, perhaps even killing the target.

I think there is others, but I have yet to unlock them. It'd be cool if we can have prosthetic that has abilities like those I mentioned. The gauntlet that Knoxy has, looks like a type of grappling tool, not really a prosthetic, as we can see his hand in the first trailer after he activates the gauntlet. So, grappling hands, shocking, and increased damage with a running punch would all be cool.
    Pourquoi ne pas avoir un monocle permettant de voir de loin une sorte de zoom, ou un bandeau permettant une vision de nuit..
    Les prothèses à capacité très bonne idée..

Ubi-RealDude's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by astrobot34 Go to original post
    Pourquoi ne pas avoir un monocle permettant de voir de loin une sorte de zoom, ou un bandeau permettant une vision de nuit..
    Les prothèses à capacité très bonne idée..
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts! These forums are moderated by US/UK teams, so they are English speaking only. We do have French forums available here!