Story Creator mode

Hello here from Australia I seem to be having trouble accessing Story Creator Mode it keeps saying link you ubisoft account to your console which i did through Ubisoft website but still doesn't work. In the game it says go to www.AssessinsCreed.com to start writing but can't find the page it is something wrong happening. is anyone experiencing the same problem? it seems that it is working perfectly for some people. Thanks for your help.

I'm on PC mind you.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello CrankyTomato,

Welcome to the forums! Have you tried accessing the website from a different browser? Sometimes that will do the trick.

I am going to move your post to our Player Support forums for assistance. You can also reach out to them directly Here.

Originally Posted by CrankyTomato Go to original post
    Hello here from Australia I seem to be having trouble accessing Story Creator Mode it keeps saying link you ubisoft account to your console which i did through Ubisoft website but still doesn't work. In the game it says go to www.AssessinsCreed.com to start writing but can't find the page it is something wrong happening. is anyone experiencing the same problem? it seems that it is working perfectly for some people. Thanks for your help.
    Hello CrankyTomato,

Launch the Ubisoft Club within the game, it will ask you to login, You should be set after that.

Have a good day.