John.Mesa's Avatar Banned

Question why people want to nerf new heroes sasson Directly

Question

Why people want to nerf directly new heroes

Because it not understad how to counter new heroes or it lose i. 1v1 new heroes???

Why people want nerf Hitokrir
    And aslo you know Hitokrir its tier list A of you want to check in warrior den tier list stream
    With nerf hitokrir can compete kill hitokrir im means down to tier list B

Im not understad why people want to nerf jormungandr because his can stamina Drain you
    But you know Jormungandr have really bad range it means you can dodge away jormungandr mix ups even not need to reaction time dodge from jormungandr attack
    Because his have really poor range attack
    Im not know jormungandr tier list

Black prior got many nerfi
    Black prior cant get nerf again by people Who think black prior still OP
    It compete kill black prior get nerf again
    Black prior tier list A but with nerf again maybe black prior down to tier list B with nerf kill black prior

You want to check all heroes tier list go ahead there down Link
    https://forhonor.fandom.com/wiki/Tier_list

Why people cant talk about BUFF new heroes than NERF

There more overpower than new heroes
    Like raider or berserker or warden are S tier

Melike
     1 people found this helpful

I already visited that thread. Found out the iq loss from reading idiocy in the cave troll version of English stacks. Plus I am sure hitokiri is not B tier. The community considers him S, yours is probably D.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    I already visited that thread. Found out the iq loss from reading idiocy in the cave troll version of English stacks. Plus I am sure hitokiri is not B tier. The community considers him S, yours is probably D.
    Even not close S tier

Can you show me proof Hitokrir are S tier
    Not with link
    With picture

Baggin_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by John.Mesa Go to original post
    Even not close S tier

Not with link
    With picture
    Tier lists are subjective. They are just opinions and nothing more than that.

Hitokiri is good because you can attempt a parry, mess up the timing of the parry and still trade with the attack you tried to parry. That's all that needs adjusted on her is setting back the hyper armor so she can't trade on a missed parry attempt.

Even not close S tier

Not with link
    With picture
    you don't need a picture to prove it. you don't need a thread to prove it. it is there and we all know it, hitokiri is S tier in duels and depending on how you play her she can be A to S tier in 4v4 as well. She has a more dangerous bash than Warden because it's in your face, and she has hyper armor on all of it. Warden only has HA right before the release of max charged shoulder.

She can trade with anyone, her heavies also have variable timings. All she has to do is press heavy on red indicator and even if she doesn't hit the parry there's a chance she will do more damage than you, and if not, she flows right into her kick/sweep/gb combo that also has variable timings for the kick and gb

She is S tier, Raider is S+++ tier, Jorm is just annoying and nothing more

N

Originally Posted by TOCKSYK Go to original post
    you don't need a picture to prove it. you don't need a thread to prove it. it is there and we all know it, hitokiri is S tier in duels and depending on how you play her she can be A to S tier in 4v4 as well. She has a more dangerous bash than Warden because it's in your face, and she has hyper armor on all of it. Warden only has HA right before the release of max charged shoulder.

She can trade with anyone, her heavies also have variable timings. All she has to do is press heavy on red indicator and even if she doesn't hit the parry there's a chance she will do more damage than you, and if not, she flows right into her kick/sweep/gb combo that also has variable timings for the kick and gb

She is S tier, Raider is S+++ tier, Jorm is just annoying and nothing more

Dude you cant make fake tier list
    Do you know how tier list work
    Im think better you should go check ubiosft for honor website then you can see real tier list hero
    or maybe you orochi Main hate enemy have hyperarmor to stop you light spam
    You try to call. Me hitokrir Main its not true
    Im play all heroes and aslo im not have Main hero

Im not know you hero Main i think you are hero Main orochi

Originally Posted by Baggin_ Go to original post
    Tier lists are subjective. They are just opinions and nothing more than that.

Hitokiri is good because you can attempt a parry, mess up the timing of the parry and still trade with the attack you tried to parry. That's all that needs adjusted on her is setting back the hyper armor so she can't trade on a missed parry attempt.
    You should talk about berserker and raider hyper armor

Dude you cant make fake tier list
    Case closed.
     1 people found this helpful