Cant't Load Story

I made a story. but each time I try to test it or publish it, when I go to it is says

"The Story cannot be loaded properly on our side. We are periodically releasing improvements and bug fixes to the story creator in order to fix issues like this one."

This is frustrating because I spent a couple hours perfecting this story and now it wont even work...COME ON!!! What do I do?
     1 people found this helpful

Have you found a fix for this?

I am also having this problem I worked so hard for this. Have you found a fix for this problem?

Originally Posted by blaknyello585 Go to original post
    I made a story. but each time I try to test it or publish it, when I go to it is says

"The Story cannot be loaded properly on our side. We are periodically releasing improvements and bug fixes to the story creator in order to fix issues like this one."

This is frustrating because I spent a couple hours perfecting this story and now it wont even work...COME ON!!! What do I do?
    blaknyello585, if your story has any warnings, validation errors, or missing connections in sequences, between blocks within quests, or missing connections between quests, you will receive this error message. You would think that warnings don't matter much, but to SCM they do. Also, you cannot "just" test separate quests using a debug starter either. ALL quests between the story start and story end must be connected for the entire story to execute.

So, look for any disconnect in the flow of the story. I have had this error so many times, even when it seemed my story had no disconnect. I created a single quest story to verify that the servers are working. It contains a single quest containing a single talk objective. If that works in test mode, then my bigger story has a disconnect somewhere and needs to be broken down into smaller pieces and tested that way until I find the bug. If the single quest story fails, then the Ubisoft servers are usually the problem.

Good luck!