Do 4% DTE mods still exist in the game?

I was talking to another long term player of TD1 and I mentioned there were some decent rolled 3% DTE F/A mods for sale. He mentioned something about waiting until he could buy 4% DTE mods. That got me thinking. I remember them being around very, very early in the game. I have watched for them for probably a year or more and never seen anything higher than 3%. Has anyone seen any 4% recently? Or, were they discontinued or nerfed? I thought I had a couple on my main account but I only show 3%.

Rroff's Avatar Senior Member
    They still come up now and again on the vendors - don't think the original vendor reset site (Ruben's) is still tracking TD1 but someone seems to be trying to do here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...reset_8162019/
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Rroff Go to original post
    They still come up now and again on the vendors - don't think the original vendor reset site (Ruben's) is still tracking TD1 but someone seems to be trying to do here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...reset_8162019/
    Thank you.

That link does change. It has the date in the link every time. So, every Friday, just add the current date in the format that it is in above. This week it will be 962019 or 9062019 at the end. Or, just google it "the division 1 vendor reset" it is the top Reddit link.

The last one as of this post is:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...reset_8302019/

Could someone that has gotten 4% DTE mods confirm that they still have them? I had read speculation that they were dropped to 3% but I looked through the patch notes and see nothing about it.

Originally Posted by Bambihunter71 Go to original post
    Could someone that has gotten 4% DTE mods confirm that they still have them? I had read speculation that they were dropped to 3% but I looked through the patch notes and see nothing about it.
    My electronics ones were still 4% when I logged in couple of days back or so - I'm a little confused on my firearms ones as they are all 3% and I thought I had some 4% but I've got a feeling I trashed them for 3% with better firearms roll as the 4% ones I had were quite low level IIRC but it is possible 4% firearms ones have changed.

Thanks Rroff. At least they do still exist, so they likely haven't nerfed them back to 3%. So, I'll keep watching for these rare as hens teeth 4% mods then. :-)

Just an update - found my 4% firearms ones - as they were only 199 firearms I'd not bothered with them and they were stuck on some random armour in stash on one of my characters and forgotten about.

Need to get some nice 4% stamina and firearms ones to match the high roll electronics ones I have.

Thanks. It is nice to know.
    There are all 3 types of 3% mods available this week, none stellar, but decent. I picked up a few ELE ones for tac builds. I'd really like to find the higher 4% ones though. 5% DTE (1% difference across all 5 mods) adds up.

moesuvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Its been awhile so i could be way off base but from what i remember, the 4% DTE mods were purple and not gold. Ill try to remember to fire up TD1 tonight and check my build as i know its still got the purple mods on it but i may be mistaken on what they actually are.