Braders77UK's Avatar Member

Braders' Custom Tracks

MMM Anachronism

So, ladies and gents, I have released my first build into the community for the MMM competition. It was a real eye-opener learning about the editor, and after a lot of hours of building my track, I still know very little about it, however, I feel building tracks is the route I am going to be taking in Trials.

I'd like to introduce you all to my first track release; MMM Anachronism, a track built within medieval times that has a few quirks, secrets and some funnies hidden about the place, yet still trying to keep the fundamentals of a Trials track. I have placed about 200 hours into building this track over the passed few months (most of which was looking for items in the editor or trying to figure out the logic), and now I feel I have come-up with something that will be enjoyable and memorable. Keep in mind, this track wasn't built for speedrunning and/or technicality, but it was built for an experience.

Within the track if you read the description and a little intuition, you'll easily find the 3 secrets the hide within it. There's a death-cam, a shout-out to the OTHG and a meme for Ubisoft's Keeba which all can enjoy.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to your feedback and opinions and I'd also like to humbly ask not to be too harsh on my limited experience within track building.

Feel free to enjoy the video below.
    https://plays.tv/video/5d5cd0c66f8a9...n-trialsrising

Play this track folks!
     1 people found this helpful

Wow, realy? Your first Track? You doing amazing work... the track looking very smoth and Dekoration is nice. Hope i find time to play it fast as possible.

Keep up the good Work, TC need People like you 👍👍👍😉

Smeghead89's Avatar Senior Member
    Erm... that's your first track? Wow, that's incredible for a first track and trying to come up to grips with such a huge editor as well, hats off to ya, rly cool idea with the rocking horse you're obviously a creative mind so definitely looking forward to seeing what other creations you come up with. Good luck in the comp dude

Awesome course and loved the bike design! The only thing I'll mention is that the switch had trouble keeping up with all the cool stuff you have going on and lagged quite a bit. I'm sure the other consoles can enjoy it no prob tho. I'll def check out your future creations.

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Nice build Braders. Very impressive.

Braders77UK's Avatar Member
    Thank you all for your positive and kind words.. Really appreciate it... It means a lot.

I do have a regular build in the process and have a couple of ideas for some whacky stuff on future "tracks" too, however, they'll be a long time coming because I need to learn a bit more about the editor first.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there Braders77UK,

Amazing first track! Thanks for sharing your work with the community, keep it up! I'm excited to see more tracks from you in the future.

Nicely done. The editor does take some time to learn. The basics are not that complicated, but there are many tricks that take time to work out. Don't forget, there are many builders in the community who can assist with any input you may require. Some, like myself, have been using the editor since Trials HD. So I am sure you will get the answers you need.

And don't forget the editor tutorials, they will get you up to par with most of the features. They explain the functions of the tools and the options within them. From there, it's mostly trial and error. And if you get stuck on something, just post your question or situation in the editor help section.