CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager

Pirate Season!

Ahoy Matey!

Batten down the hatches, 'tis time fer th' Pirate Season!
    Hoards of treasure are sailin' ye way - check out the reward list below!

1) The all-new ‘Black Jack’ Paintjob for the Bronco
    2) The steep and deadly Track ‘Rocky Chambers
    3) The ultimate ‘Reputed Hero’ outfit
    4) Bike Blueprints for Harley Davidson XG750R, Donkey, Agent, Stallion, Bandito, KTM 450 Rally, KTM 500-EXC & BMW F800GS

Season Details:
    - 4 hour Showdown duration
    - 4 free Showdowns
    - 3 free Golden Tickets
    - 5 tickets for an extra showdown
    - 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

'tis yer time to own th' leaderboards!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    "Black Jack"?

in-game item info says "Jolly Roger"

Yeah, something is wrong - I don't own that paintjob (it's kind of obvious, because it's new), but on my prizes list I see nothing but parts, donuts and unlimited fuel, so at the moment I don't know if I should play this season or skip it.

Originally Posted by kamilus26 Go to original post
    Yeah, something is wrong - I don't own that paintjob (it's kind of obvious, because it's new), but on my prizes list I see nothing but parts, donuts and unlimited fuel, so at the moment I don't know if I should play this season or skip it.
    You need to update the game mate. I did today and there are prizes in it as mentioned.

This is a response yo this thread as you did not respond any of my questions in the previous three threads. How hard is it to check your own forums RedLynx? And where is the track I should have gotten 3 seasons ago? Please...

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey PappaBearNL, apologies for the delay, the missing tracks have been added to your account!

When does the “Crash n’ Sunburn event actually start? I sa my game updated 2 days ago for it but it’s not up and running yet?? Idk
    And this has prolly been covered, so don’t chop my head off, Will road to ruin ever be available again?? Can’t get the eggman head with out it��

Originally Posted by Bam..Bam Go to original post
    When does the “Crash n’ Sunburn event actually start? I sa my game updated 2 days ago for it but it’s not up and running yet?? Idk
    And this has prolly been covered, so don’t chop my head off, Will road to ruin ever be available again?? Can’t get the eggman head with out it��
    The track Road to Ruin is available in the bunker chip store.