Help needed for communication with other players.

Today i was playing in a group and after a mission. They where dropping there loot they did not need. Then they started to fire on the ground at my feet.
    Then when i picket up the loot they sent me a message to share the items with another teamplayer who already left.

So all things short is there a code or are there signs between players that are standard communication i do not know about?
    And can i find this online so i can learn them?

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Representative
    I don't think there is a list of signs that people might do in game for communication.

If it was me I would normally point at the loot and then at the player, and jump up and down to indicate I want them to pick that loot up.
    But this can be different from person to person, group to group.

To be honest, writing a message or speaking over voice channels are always best in terms of communicating with players online.

If someone drops something, I'd just assume it is for one of the other players. If other players leave, then I'd pick it up. However, I am generally the one doing the dropping since I pretty much have what I need.
     1 people found this helpful

I used to drop my gear for players that are new to the game. but most people just ignore it and leave sessions immediately when mission ends. Guess they either don't need to extra credits or DIV tech they (might) get from it. So eventually I stopped sharing the loot I pickup in missions, if I actually do. Because for myself I rarely find anything that is better, or equal to the stuff I already have and use.

As for the communication part with other players in missions. If they are to lazy to type in group chat or use their mic, then I just don't bother. Whatever they would like to point out or say. I don't speak the sign language they are using or guessing what is meant.

YodaMan 3D's Avatar Senior Member
    It's kind of a unwritten rules for a few players.......

1st. Check your loot and drop what you can't use.

2nd. Some else picks it up, checks to see if they can use it, drop what they can't use, and then someone else picks it up.

3rd. Rinse and repeat till all loot has been gone through.

If there is something you need this is a good way to increase your chances. Funniest part is groups that I see do this, there is always that one guy who grabs it all and leaves.

It never hurts to communicate at the beginning of a run that I am looking for xx and if anyone gets it that doesn't need it, I'd like it. Then offer to drop what you do get as exchange. Since one of the chat filters shows you what everyone picks up, asking at the end comes across as no matter what gets dropped, I am after that.

Ubi-Lucipus's Avatar Community Representative
    Appreciate all the input from other players here, I think being up front about what loot you're seeking at the start of a run is good

Thanks Bambihunter71!