About Game play

Has posted a lot recently, you know i have some new things to share them with you, first thing is that, on missions, the weapon of assassins is only visible when they stand, or when they use it, but when we enter a room with any assassin, their weapon is invisible, in an other meaning, an assassin who can carry sword or anything like that, while they are running is invisible, I think it's better that they carry their weapon and the weapon should be visible even when they run or enter a room, when a hero has sword, he/she should hang it next to themselves, or if they have shield or long weapon the should hang it behind themselves just like the assassin's creed games for PCs, when they didn't use the weapon they hanged it next to, or behind themselves, second, add a room that we can craft bow for Bayek, or anyone who will be able to carry bow, third, in attacking system, hero should defend against enemy's attack by using their weapon, and not by dodging, although Bayek can carry bow, it is invisible, and it is visible only when he uses it

Part of assassin mystique. I'd rather see corrections than graphics improvements, sorry homie