DExUS5's Avatar Junior Member
    Please dont take our beloved maps away.

I have started petition to start the discussion.

It would be logical to create separate new game mode "Noobs" or something, where lower level (let's say under 30 or 50) , will have to play in order to advance to "Casual".

https://www.petitions.net/dont_take_...oved_maps#form

You know you can't really re haul Tachanka without killing a lot of the community.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Watermelon Go to original post
    Hello everyone,

The Y4S3 update will be deployed onto the Test Server today.

Time: 13:30 EST / 17:30 UTC

Operation Ember Rise Patchnotes can be read here >> rainbow6.com/EmberRise

Please bear in mind that all changes made in the TS are for testing purposes and do not have any guaranteed impact on the live-servers.

Report any bugs you encounter in the TS to >> R6FIX

Cheers,
    -Watermelon
    Does anybody know how bad of a state the TS is in or is it good to go, lots of people who don't have pc are awaiting any news about how the new season is going, any dates or anything?

Originally Posted by Dieinafire23 Go to original post
    So, I'm a console player, (fyi, aka im pleb)

but I gotta ask: Why'd you give Dokkaebi and Glaz frags? I'd understand wanting Glaz players wanting to be a bit more viable in their loadouts, but Most Glaz players will usually go with the 3 Smoke Grenades that you give him

And Dokkaebi - Look, her phone calls (imo) are seriously infuriating to play against in both Ranked and casual, as it basically removes any skill, and say what you will, but Stuns at least made it fair to deal with her, but now that she gets frags, it's almost as if you decided to give her some type of automatic weapon, even though, Ops like IQ, and Capitao, who had much more challenging gadgets to use had them before hand, now have Flashes and Claymores respectively, personally, I think that the Glaz and Dokkaebi changes should be reverted, and given to Operators who assist in either more destructive purposes, like Buck and Sledge, or more offensive-team based ops like Finka.

Speaking of which, I appreciate the changes greatly made to Shotgun destruction and PVE overhaul, though, it's a shame you guys haven't thought about doing something like reworking Tachanka or Castle.
    They both have low pick rates and ubisoft are trying to up this.

maps rotation in cas... c'mon newbies have their own gamemode to learn game... restricting map pool so people can learn maps faster... what kind of argument is that? I'm supporting your game from almost day 1 and you restrict my content so few new players will have easier time learnin callouts? ********

Originally Posted by AwesomeGamerJF Go to original post
    They both have low pick rates and ubisoft are trying to up this.
    But dokka has a high win rate that offsets her pick rate. Giving someone who has no counter among roamers who she mainly targets and giving her frags is a bad idea. Basically itll be ring ring hell-booooooooom.

As for glaz why would I give up smokes.

So are they removing my favorite spot on Border?

so they are talking about the spot are they saying there going to remove it?

imeem's Avatar Junior Member
    on PC when I launch the game, i get the "installing DirectX " message, then the BattleEye message. Right after that, nothing happens.

any1 else getting this?

i reuninstalled Uplay and Verified the files, but nothing is fixing it.

Ubi-Watermelon's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey Imeem.

Can you go though this FAQ to see if that fixes the issue?

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...ting-Software/

feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Watermelon Go to original post
    Hey Imeem.

Can you go though this FAQ to see if that fixes the issue?

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...ting-Software/
    I'm glad that you don't care about the Dossing issue on console