Removing theme park, hereford and fortress from ranked playlist

Seriously what is going on? Sooner or later there will be only consulate/border/club house/coastline in ranked playlist if you keep listening to all the cry babies.
     1 people found this helpful

Raytheon...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by VDubnub88 Go to original post
    Seriously what is going on? Sooner or later there will be only consulate/border/club house/coastline in ranked playlist if you keep listening to all the cry babies.
    The new Hereford and Fortress needed to go they were simply too large and too mazelike and honestly a large portion of the playerbase hates the new Hereford.

This is what I said has been happening since the beginning pro league input is destroying the fun and casual nature of the game

I havnt seen what the upcoming changes will be, they are really removing these 3 maps from ranked?

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    IMO ranked should only include

Club House
    Consulate
    Bank
    Kafe Dostoyevsky
    Border
    Coastline
    Villa

Siege gonna have "casual ranked" next season that could have all maps.

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    IMO ranked should only include

Club House
    Consulate
    Bank
    Kafe Dostoyevsky
    Border
    Coastline
    Villa

Replace Villa with Oregon and I agree.

Originally Posted by Nick Witucki Go to original post
    Replace Villa with Oregon and I agree.
    +1 on Oregon... Love the map but sites need some tweaking

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    From my understanding, 'unranked' will be just like ranked..but unranked. So..same map pool as ranked.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    From my understanding, 'unranked' will be just like ranked..but unranked. So..same map pool as ranked.
    Final nail in the coffin if you ask me.
    They've ditched far too many good maps in favor of this competition map list.

I don't want ****ing casual to be like ranked only the sweat inducing players want the game this way folks screaming for 4 years to reduce the casual timer to 3 minutes so everyone's gotta run around the map like call of duty instead of the slow paced tactical gameplay that built this ****ing franchise.
    I guess that's what this games 15 year old playerbase want Rainbow Six to be is another bunny hopping 360NoscopeHeadshot fest.

OOOOOOO LOOK AT ME IM ESPORTS READY IM GONNA GO CHUG A MONSTER AND PUNCH MY MOM THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM DRYWALL.

REEEEEEEEEE

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    I guess that's what this games 15 year old playerbase want Rainbow Six to be is another bunny hopping 360NoscopeHeadshot fest.
    Funny but true. I was never a fan of making ranked 3 minutes but I was definitely in the minority. I hate the current meta of speed op's vs defenders with ACOG's. But with every change, every update and new OP's it has become clear that the pace of the game is going to continue toward COD speeds. For me it is already on the fringe of what I enjoy. The more it becomes like every other shooter the less I enjoy it. The tactical team work style of play that made me love Siege has been and continues to head in the opposite direction.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Raytheon... Go to original post
    Final nail in the coffin if you ask me.
    They've ditched far too many good maps in favor of this competition map list.

I don't want ****ing casual to be like ranked only the sweat inducing players want the game this way folks screaming for 4 years to reduce the casual timer to 3 minutes so everyone's gotta run around the map like call of duty instead of the slow paced tactical gameplay that built this ****ing franchise.

OOOOOOO LOOK AT ME IM ESPORTS READY IM GONNA GO CHUG A MONSTER AND PUNCH MY MOM THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM DRYWALL.

REEEEEEEEEE
    we’re introducing another playlist to help with the learning curve.

Unranked is a multiplayer playlist which follows the Ranked ruleset, but doesn’t affect a player’s Rank or MMR. So whether you’re into competitive gameplay but would rather do without the pressure of a ranking system, or you want to get familiar with Pick & Ban and other associated features before heading into Ranked, this is the playlist for you.
    I don't know what casual has to do with the new 'unranked' playlist..

However, yes, Casual will have a few maps taken out on a month to month basis. What's wrong with that? Did you read the patch notes?