Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Raytheon... Go to original post
    Final nail in the coffin if you ask me.
    They've ditched far too many good maps in favor of this competition map list.

I don't want ****ing casual to be like ranked only the sweat inducing players want the game this way folks screaming for 4 years to reduce the casual timer to 3 minutes so everyone's gotta run around the map like call of duty instead of the slow paced tactical gameplay that built this ****ing franchise.
    I guess that's what this games 15 year old playerbase want Rainbow Six to be is another bunny hopping 360NoscopeHeadshot fest.

OOOOOOO LOOK AT ME IM ESPORTS READY IM GONNA GO CHUG A MONSTER AND PUNCH MY MOM THROUGH THE LIVING ROOM DRYWALL.

REEEEEEEEEE
    can you write so that you can be taken seriously?

Without caps lock and swears, try it then its so much easier to take you seriously

Raytheon...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    can you write so that you can be taken seriously?

Without caps lock and swears, try it then its so much easier to take you seriously
    Actually the last part I was laughing while typing and no

Pulu you having a bad day buddy?
    You seem to be in a foul mood today
     2 people found this helpful

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Raytheon... Go to original post
    Actually the last part I was laughing while typing and no

Pulu you having a bad day buddy?
    You seem to be in a foul mood today
    Nope, i just have notice that you dont do anything else than complain every single thing ubi do for siege. Why do you even play siege if you hate every single thing in it?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    Nope, i just have notice that you dont do anything else than complain every single thing ubi do for siege. Why do you even play siege if you hate every single thing in it?
    Because they want it to be better? And so far every f*cking change they've made has been god awful choices that literally no one wanted?
    I dunno if you've noticed but when stuff like this constantly happens people TEND to get frustrated, and when people get frustrated they... you guessed it! They curse like a mufuggin sailor.
    I hope that wasn't difficult to read

Raytheon...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    Because they want it to be better? And so far every f*cking change they've made has been god awful choices that literally no one wanted?
    I dunno if you've noticed but when stuff like this constantly happens people TEND to get frustrated, and when people get frustrated they... you guessed it! They curse like a mufuggin sailor.
    I hope that wasn't difficult to read
    OMG I need translation

Brb google

The only thing i dis-like about hereford is the top floor for attackers.

Wish they would just bin favela, yacht, house all together