UPLAY+ Annual Subscription

is there is an option that can subscribe annually?

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi Momindo,

No there isn't an annual pass at the present time but thank you for your feedback!

x_Vex_x's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Kay Go to original post
    Hi Momindo,

No there isn't an annual pass at the present time but thank you for your feedback!
    Just wanted to add I also think an annual pass with a discounted price would be nice.
     9 people found this helpful

Yes I'm all over this with a yearly price of 99 dollars/euros/pounds but not likely to pay for a monthly only subscription.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Phantom_Zod Go to original post
    Yes I'm all over this with a yearly price of 99 dollars/euros/pounds but not likely to pay for a monthly only subscription.
    EXACTLY! i will not allow myself to be nickle and dimed like that. what i WILL do if they insist on having it 15/mo is ONLY subbing for months that have new releases in them and unsubbing immediately after. very few games last me more than a week @12+ hours a day, so its pointless to keep paying 15/mo when theres nothing new happening.

I also would be willing to pay an annual discounted fee. Considering a similar competitor has $15/month or $100/year options for premiere services I'm not ready to jump on board until there's a similar incentive. Sure, I get that you can unsubscribe at any time, but I'd be more comfortable with a service cost reduction for customers willing to commit. To put it in perspective, paying the competitor cost me $140/year (local currency exchange) whereas paying Ubisoft will cost me $240/year. I suppose for now I'll subscribe/unsubscribe however it suites me? Feels dirty.

Yes, I as well will be interested in a Yearly Pass that is affordable... $99 is just too little in my opinion so maybe $149.99 that's $29.99 of the original cost per annum

would get annual sub too even after the **** ups as easier to manage and i usually end up trying most of their games.

Funny thing, my account shows I was charged twice. Both charges say "Billed Yearly:" Yet Uplay still says "Expired"

Olympus2018's Avatar Senior Member
    I just made a rough calculation. Consider a period of 1 year only. Suppose you wanna try out ALL Ubisoft games with all their DLCs etc. 100+ games multiplied by 50 euros per game on average, for the premium edition, gives us a cost of 5000 euros at least. With U Play plus, you are gonna pay 180 euros for that year. Saving around 5000 euros on games is crazy!

Now let's get the opposite scenario. Suppose you only play Assassin's Creed or Far Cry games. If you only play one game per year, the gold/premium edition together with the season pass should cost you around 100 euros... The annual subscription fee is 180 euros, so apparently you are better off with purchasing a single game only.

So, if you are interested in both franchises, it will be about the same cost with either purchasing those games or using the Plus service. But how can you be sure that you will like the games unless you play them for a few hours? So, it makes sense that U Play + in real life should save you hundreds, if not thousands of euros/dollars etc. within one year or maybe two.

Back in my good old days, the only way to play 100 AAA titles was by selling a used car or something, because it would cost thousands of euros or dollars, unless you were a pirate of course. So, despite the issues, I think UPlay+ is the future. You save some serious cash if you are a dedicated gamer while the company ensures a steady stream of income. Of course, if everyone was using this live service only and they stopped paying for individual games, maybe it wouldn't help the devs so much... Food for thought.
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►