Same problem, no psn account

I see posts online of solving this problem by subscribing to PSN, but I don't want to pay for something (for honor training mode) I had for free up until a few months ago

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by mulimotola Go to original post
    I see posts online of solving this problem by subscribing to PSN, but I don't want to pay for something (for honor training mode) I had for free up until a few months ago
    Hey mulimotola, just to confirm, you play on PlayStation 4 and are currently experiencing this issue? And you do not have an active PlayStation Network subscription at the moment?

We're collecting as much specific information about this as possible to be able to investigate further, and correctly advise players.

Can't go in training mode (I don't have PS+)

I can acces the multiplayer modes but I can't go in training mode because it says that my group is full
    I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it doesn't work

No PlayStation Plus Account

I also don't have a ps+ account. I have a regular PlayStation Network Account, but I don't want to pay for PS+! I can't afford it right now, and still can't play the training modes, which I really want to play!

fixed

todays patch fixed it, thanks ubisoft

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Ilus1on652 Go to original post
    I can acces the multiplayer modes but I can't go in training mode because it says that my group is full
    I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it doesn't work
    Hey there Ilus1on652 - welcome to the Ubisoft Forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access the training modes due to this issue. Have you yet completed our basic connectivity troubleshooting steps for For Honor on PS4? If not, please do so in the first instance, and let me know if issues persist!

Originally Posted by Zman8264 Go to original post
    I also don't have a ps+ account. I have a regular PlayStation Network Account, but I don't want to pay for PS+! I can't afford it right now, and still can't play the training modes, which I really want to play!
    I fully appreciate your desire to play the training modes, Zman8264! Thank you for letting me know that you are not a PlayStation+ user. I'll forward this information.

Originally Posted by ricojr1984 Go to original post
    todays patch fixed it, thanks ubisoft
    Thank you for letting me know this, ricojr1984!

@ ALL: Can anyone else verify for me and inform me whether the above is also true for you? Are you now able to access the training modes again, with or without PlayStation+, following our latest patch?

Fixed

Training mode works now

Working Now!

After I downloaded the new patch, I was finally able to play the training modes! Thanks Ubisoft!

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I am pleased that your issue is resolved with the latest update.

Thanks for letting us know.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234