Unable To Access Training In For Honor

Hey, I'm new to For Honor, & want to replay Apprentice Trials, but it says it is a solo activity when I'm currently playing with no one. In fact, everything says that, or there are too many players in my group when I don't have any one in my group. Please help

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear you can't access these modes! I'm trying to investigate for you. Are you able to access any other game modes normally? If you turn off your PS4 and unplug it from the wall for two minutes and then try again, does the issue persist?

Hello, and thanks for responding so quickly, but, unfortunately, I just tried that, & it still has me locked out of the training modes. Everything still says that I have Too many players in my group when I have no one in my group, or that it is a solo activity.

Same problem

For Honor has locked me out of the training portion of the game and it also says I have too many players in my group when I have none

I'm sorry, but I have to clarify: are you able to access multiplayer?

If not, then this is likely a connection error, so you will want to perform connection troubleshooting!

Hello again. I tried everything, but it still lock me out of the training modes

Is training mode the only mode in the game that you cannot access? Please list for me which modes you can access and then list for me all the modes you cannot access.

Story mode: Accessible; Training Arena: Inaccessible; Hero Tactics: Inaccessible; Apprentice Trials: Inaccessible; Warrior Trials: Inaccessible; Multiplayer: Accessible; Arcade: Accessible; Custom Match: Accessible
    That is the breakdown of everything I can & cannot do in For Honor right now
     1 people found this helpful

I have the exact same issue with the same modes accessible and not.

Training mode unavailable

I’m going through a similar problem. Did all the steps above and training mode still unavailable. I have no one in my group and I’ve been locked out for over a month. I’m getting tired of not being able to go to the apprentice, warrior, and hero trials. Most of all I hate the fact that the arena is locked too. I want to try out some new characters without investing unnecessary Steele to find out I that I don’t like them I.E. highlander really wished I could’ve tried him in the arena against a bot before buying him I would’ve got black prior he’s the ****. Did the same with the new viking character hulda she’s alright still want the black prior I tried him out before training mode was locked. Is there any way to fix this?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►