Sunken Treasures - Campaign - Stuck on Nadasky's Legacy

Hi,

I'm playing through the campaign of the Sunken Treasures DLC. I'm not able to progress further. I'm now stuck at a part of the Nadasky's Legacy quest chain, where I'm asked to read the journal. But despite opening and closing it multiple times while it is stored at Crown Falls' warehouse or my salvager, it doesn't register I've read it.

I attached a screenshot of my quest log. I've completed all the other parts of the quest (build university, 1750 investors, etc.) but can't complete this one.

Verified the game files, didn't solve the issue.

Any ideas how to get resolve it?

Image link: https://imgur.com/SsVtWn8

Hi,

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have the journal (first 2 page sets), and am unable to complete the Nadasky's Legacy quest despite having read it multiple times. I was thinking to drop the quest and pick it back up again, but that's not possible since you cannot drop story-line quests.

Please let us know what we need to submit for you to be able to investigate this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
    ./me

Bumping. Raised a support ticket, 09556370. Hope some light can be shed on this.

Experiencing similar issues.
    Can't complete Nadasky's Legacy after reading the first part of the journal. Have the journal in my ship/trading post, reading it, doesn't complete.
    Have a similar issue with Rod of the Sceptre of Capon, simply can't deliver it to the Art Restorers waiting outside my trading post... stuck!

Screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/ItIOaUx.jpg

And as I post this here... I found that one of my trading ships that was on a trade route had the other journal item on board... Likely the ship was in the harbour unloading things as I completed the quest and the item was assigned to this ship? Anyway, Nadasky's Legacy quest is completed now!

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi guys,

I can confirm that this is a known issue, unfortunately there is currently no workaround, except starting a new save game. However the dev team are investigating this.

Please keep an eye on our forums and the Anno Union for all future updates and patch notes.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Keo Go to original post
    Hi guys,

I can confirm that this is a known issue, unfortunately there is currently no workaround, except starting a new save game. However the dev team are investigating this.

Please keep an eye on our forums and the Anno Union for all future updates and patch notes.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.
    I don't want to think that my saved game is knackered (in other words, f**ked), having spent a lot of time on it. IF there is a fix, will it be put in together with the next big update or just a mini update? I am hesitant to start a new game at this point..

Edit: so I tried reloading a way earlier saved game, before I was given the journal. Played all the way to the point of getting one part of the scepter and the agreement letter with the opponent(whose name I can't recall now). And still stuck at telling me to read the Nadasky's Legacy. Can't flip past the 2nd page. So yeah looks like my saved game could really be knackered. And if I started a new game, any assurances this bug won't happen again?

Hi,

Just checking in case I missed something. Just saw the release notes for the new update to be released next week, and this fix is not on it? That would be very inconvenient, since some of us are stuck with playing the previous expansion and cannot progress.

My question is: did I miss this fix when reading the release notes, or do you have an ETA for it?

Thank you,
    ./me

Hi,
    just tested the issue with newest version of anno and tried to "read" the book - but the quest is still not finishable in my game.

Is there a solution for that problem in the mean time or something like a workaround for that. I do not like to start a new game cause of that little thing....

Thx

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the update on this, folks.

We are still looking into this.