Summit is a rip off

I got over a million points just to get nothing great job at sucking ubisoft

You got nothing? Not even bronze? Yeah, nah.
     1 people found this helpful

You didnt get enough points and didnt get the reward you didnt earn?

Theres only one person her sucking and it aint Ubisoft.

Bad workmen always blame their tools

By "nothing" I assume you mean you didn't get platinum. But considering this summit had reward points set pretty high and it was really easy to get over 1.3mil points, your 1mil score is simply bad and it's no wonder you ended up down the ladder.

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh, I'm sorry, you didnt get your participation trophy?
    A whole 1 million points? WOW. 9 events + 100k bonus mean you have to get 100k from each event on average. And 100k is par score, a perfectly average result (or at least its supposed to be, last summit par times were set too low so points were easier to get). Anyway... 1m is a perfectly average summit result. or in other words the definition of mediocrity.

Originally Posted by anykeyer Go to original post
    oh, i'm sorry, you didnt get your participation trophy?
    A whole 1 million points? Wow. 9 events + 100k bonus mean you have to get 100k from each event on average. And 100k is par score, a perfectly average result (or at least its supposed to be, last summit par times were set too low so points were easier to get). Anyway... 1m is a perfectly average summit result. Or in other words the definition of mediocrity.
    sick buuuuuuuuuurn!!!

Mad cuz bad lmao

Originally Posted by Gage1288 Go to original post
    I got over a million points just to get nothing great job at sucking ubisoft
    a million points in the last summit is pretty garbage especially cuz if you did half decent the game would give you 150k for an event. A competitive score would be 1.3 million. Practice more or get better parts if you wanna do better.

Ubi-Rich's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey All!

I'm going to lock this thread since it has broken down to just insults. If you have any constructive feedback on what you would like to see in future Summits, please share that with us!