So when is Ubisoft going to get real about Teamkilling..?

So can we get real here and discuss just how much of a joke their "overhaul" dealing out punishment to teamkillers and just how ineffective it is? Because let's face it. A majority of the teamkilling that occurs is in Casual games and it often only ever happen when you're put into a 3/4 stack where 1 : you can't kick them because they have a majority of the vote. And 2 : they never kill a second time to actually receive any sort of punishment since they are more than half the team and never have to kill a second time which completely by passes any sort of punishment. As drastic as it sounds i think Ubisoft needs to step up their game and literally give the person who was killed, the F5/F6 ability to solely vote if someone is kicked for Teamkilling. While yes, there are accidents. Most of them aren't done by accident, they're done by someone who for some reason gets some stupid enjoyment out of teamkilling.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    As far as I know, the team is currently refining the way FF works. They have extended the development period of how, when, why, where the RF mechanic instigates.

Right now, it can be a can of worms if they jump the gun on how things happen. Suffice to say that they are day to day on this issue..and it ain't no easy issue to resolve..

Originally Posted by Arty_Artirion Go to original post
    So can we get real here and discuss just how much of a joke their "overhaul" dealing out punishment to teamkillers and just how ineffective it is? Because let's face it. A majority of the teamkilling that occurs is in Casual games and it often only ever happen when you're put into a 3/4 stack where 1 : you can't kick them because they have a majority of the vote. And 2 : they never kill a second time to actually receive any sort of punishment since they are more than half the team and never have to kill a second time which completely by passes any sort of punishment. As drastic as it sounds i think Ubisoft needs to step up their game and literally give the person who was killed, the F5/F6 ability to solely vote if someone is kicked for Teamkilling. While yes, there are accidents. Most of them aren't done by accident, they're done by someone who for some reason gets some stupid enjoyment out of teamkilling.
    Maybe just have rff on from the start in casual?
    Would solve the issue

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    Maybe just have rff on from the start in casual?
    Would solve the issue
    Nah, they just need to hand out more serious bans when you send them proof that a premade bunch of chuckle ****s take turns killing you, like a month length bans when its obviously deliberate a-holery but it all boils down to one thing in the end, active moderation and lmao forget about it
     1 people found this helpful

They need to have RFF on all the time.

feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned
    Even with RFF on you can teamkill twice which is funny and the third time you'll get kicked do atleast take 3 with you

Just have it where there is no 1st time. If you shoot your teammate then you get the damage.

OR just disable Team damage in casual, and re-enable it in comp, like what CSGO does.

Never knew CSGO did this (Mainly because i never played it) but that's actually a fairly good idea. Or rather than disabling it completely make each bullet you shoot a friendly with just do like 1hp of damage, even headshotting them. Because let's face it, when is it ever acceptable to shoot someone on your own team? Sure walking in the line of fire tends to happen, but at this point people are just being team killed for no reason by a bunch of toxic Sh*t heads who have no better way of spending their time.

Siege has always been really bad for toxic behaviour and cheating.

If I was being completely honest, I would have to say that Siege has been a massive waste of time because of the problems it's had with the players.