You really let these kids beat you up huh? Even came to the complaint department.

Originally Posted by kamakazimerc1 Go to original post
    You really let these kids beat you up huh? Even came to the complaint department.
    Lol its the truth though, this tking sh*t is ridiculous, I've been tked so many times due to NOT PICKING RECRUIT.
    So stupid.. Remember when you could play casual... my god.. C A S U A L L Y??

Raytheon...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Arty_Artirion Go to original post
    So can we get real here and discuss just how much of a joke their "overhaul" dealing out punishment to teamkillers and just how ineffective it is? Because let's face it. A majority of the teamkilling that occurs is in Casual games and it often only ever happen when you're put into a 3/4 stack where 1 : you can't kick them because they have a majority of the vote. And 2 : they never kill a second time to actually receive any sort of punishment since they are more than half the team and never have to kill a second time which completely by passes any sort of punishment. As drastic as it sounds i think Ubisoft needs to step up their game and literally give the person who was killed, the F5/F6 ability to solely vote if someone is kicked for Teamkilling. While yes, there are accidents. Most of them aren't done by accident, they're done by someone who for some reason gets some stupid enjoyment out of teamkilling.
    Don't worry the developers will be releasing an anti teamkill DLC in early 2020 for only $5 with the purchase of a battlepass you'll also receive premium matchmaking for the low low price of $29.95.

Act now developers need a new boat....i mean supplies are limited..

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Raytheon... Go to original post
    Don't worry the developers will be releasing an anti teamkill DLC in early 2020 for only $5 with the purchase of a battlepass you'll also receive premium matchmaking for the low low price of $29.95.

Act now developers need a new boat....i mean supplies are limited..
    Actually, apparently, there will be a new modification in Squad based team killings. I assume it's gonna work on how many times a team carries over team killing. Then, the squad will be initiated into RFF mode when they reach a limit. Which means..sad to say..that the teams that WANT RFF will be team killing the soloist as soon as the match starts. Hopefully, there will be other sanctions against them as well (like no progress in Battle Packs - Alpha packs,,etc).

Safe to assume, that Ubi will describe the system when it launches. But..for me..I already know there has to be some kind of negative impact on teams that use TK'ing as an asset to their play style.

We should wait and see..
     1 people found this helpful

Raytheon...'s Avatar Senior Member
    Players who excessively teamkill should get a special icon next to their name for 30 days just to shame them.

Originally Posted by Raytheon... Go to original post
    Players who excessively teamkill should get a special icon next to their name for 30 days just to shame them.
    ehhhh maybe not..
    I've tked due to people being jacka*ses and people who's destroyed team gadgets I not ashamed of that lol, I think theres another way of doing like I've already said disabling team damage of players and team gadgets in casual, then re-enabling them in comp.

Axlerod1's Avatar Member
    Player Behavior Updates
    The work we do to improve the community never stops, and a few new things are coming out during Ember Rise to help with that.

The first thing we’re changing pertains to the sanctions a player receives for leaving a Ranked (or Unranked) match in progress. Repeat offenders will now get increased suspension durations for every time they leave a match in those two playlists. Additionally, when a player leaves a Ranked or Unranked match, other playlists will be locked while the match they quit is ongoing.

Second, we’ve been working to make idle players less of an annoyance. When an automatic idle kick is incoming, the idle player will receive an onscreen warning and countdown. Also, if a player remains idle for the duration of the preparation phase, they’ll automatically drop the defuser, if they have it, when the action phase begins.

Last but not least, a new update to Reverse Friendly Fire will arrive during Operation Ember Rise. It takes into consideration a squad’s overall level of toxicity, with the possibility of activating Reverse Friendly Fire for that entire squad if they are consistently hurting their teammates.

For this new facet of the feature, we will also count whether the friendly fire and/or team kills were intentional or not, as indicated by the players on the receiving end of the damage. More information will be available when this Reverse Friendly Fire is released later during Operation Ember Rise.
     2 people found this helpful

Does not need an overhaul, remove the mirror damage completely. And make it so, if a player hits f5 saying it was a kill on purpose, they get a 30 minute ban sanction after the match, that increases with repeated occurrences over a few hour period.

i damaged an attacker thoroughly but he got away. a teammate then downed the attacker and i finished them off. my teammate TK'd me for stealing his kill. i would have voted to kick in an instant and they'd have deserved it.

Or AGAIN. R E M O V E T E A M D A M A G E F R O M C A S U A L