Raytheon...'s Avatar Senior Member

Wtf did Ubi do to matchmaking? Change or just random crap again?

The past week casual has been infested with Plats 2,1 and Diamonds.........

You literally went from never seeing one to all the sudden every single match there's one.

This is very strange
     1 people found this helpful

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Season is ending so people doesent play ranked so much anymore.

Originally Posted by Raytheon... Go to original post

You literally went from never seeing one to all the sudden every single match there's one.

This is very strange
    Anybody can play casual. There is no know algorithm. If you want to play people close to where your skill level is you should try ranked. Evem though boosting does occur there.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Casual matchmaking is jacked...no argument. It's got to be a bug. It's never a close match. It's always one team totally stacked against someone far below. On console the other day, our team of silvers (who used to be gold, before being knocked down by Ranked matchmaking issues and high pings), were matched against FOUR diamonds in the same match. And sure, some boobligan will jump on here to tell me "the matchmaking routines for Casual and Ranked have nothing to do with each other". And while that may be true, that doesn't mean that the Casual MMR isn't totally crap beyond belief. You can't tell me that diamonds perform THAT badly in Casual to the point where they get matched up with scrubs. They certainly destroyed our team, and weren't screwing around.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Raytheon... Go to original post

This is very strange
    I still think there are hidden matchmaking preferences (that we have no control over).

Nobody seems to have agree with me..yet..

Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I still think there are hidden matchmaking preferences (that we have no control over).

Nobody seems to have agree with me..yet..
    You are right. On Blood Orchid they put hidden mmr on casual. If someone not agree with you they are wrong.

"“For the last four months, the Casual playlist has been based off of your Ranked Matchmaking Rating (MMR), as noted by this communication,” Ubisoft state in a Reddit post. “In order to address this issue and provide better quality matchmaking, we will be introducing an independent Casual MMR. The Casual MMR will be based off of your performance in Casual play and is no longer tied to your Ranked MMR.”"

Here is the link https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six...making-changes

Example Raytheon... has over 60% winrate in casual this season so ofc he play against better players. Raytheon should just try to learn from better players

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    Raytheon should just try to learn from better players
    Watch yourself man or the next ban thread Raytheon creates is about you XDDDD

I know about this but what I'm saying is it's not functioning properly at all.

I see on a regular basis high tier players in casual matches with significantly higher casual winrates and KDRs sometimes in the 80 percentile.

You can't realistically expect me to believe that the "hidden casual MMR" is working as intended when you've got high plats and diamonds in casual 4100+ ranked MMR facing against a team of coppers and bronzes.

I just found it very unusual the amount of high level players suddenly thrown into the casual pit because I've never seen it like this in previous seasons even towards the end of the season I've never seen this high a percentage of plat+ in casual regularly.

Yeah I'm trash but the MMR isn't working at all when you've got this happening.

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    You're funny

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    Alright don't bloody start more of that garbage. He deserved the ban, so leave it at that and move on.