I'm seeing this as well. God knows what's going on with Siege. It's just not a very nice game to play at the moment.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    You are right. On Blood Orchid they put hidden mmr on casual. If someone not agree with you they are wrong.

"“For the last four months, the Casual playlist has been based off of your Ranked Matchmaking Rating (MMR), as noted by this communication,” Ubisoft state in a Reddit post. “In order to address this issue and provide better quality matchmaking, we will be introducing an independent Casual MMR. The Casual MMR will be based off of your performance in Casual play and is no longer tied to your Ranked MMR.”"

Here is the link https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six...making-changes

Example Raytheon... has over 60% winrate in casual this season so ofc he play against better players. Raytheon should just try to learn from better players
    That's not what I'm talking about (that was a long time ago).

What I'm suggesting is there are hidden matchmaking preferences depending on how we 'play'. Including leaving matches, teamkilling/damage, toxic type, and probably could be a whole slew of other variables depending on what stat they keep track of.

I'm speaking casual only, but I think there are things in the background that have been eluded to being a part of our experience. No, they didn't come right out and say that we have toxic servers..but I think it's being done in the matchmaking.

As far as getting included with plats/diams recently..well..I think it's a part of the experiment.

Originally Posted by Pulu. Go to original post
    You are right. On Blood Orchid they put hidden mmr on casual. If someone not agree with you they are wrong.

"For the last four months, the Casual playlist has been based off of your Ranked Matchmaking Rating (MMR), as noted by this communication, Ubisoft state in a Reddit post. In order to address this issue and provide better quality matchmaking, we will be introducing an independent Casual MMR. The Casual MMR will be based off of your performance in Casual play and is no longer tied to your Ranked MMR."

Here is the link https://www.pcgamesn.com/rainbow-six...making-changes

Example Raytheon... has over 60% winrate in casual this season so ofc he play against better players. Raytheon should just try to learn from better players
    Your right I'll just go up against plats and diamonds so I can "git gud" right?
    Gotta make it to the pro leagues boys! The H*LL does "casual" mean??

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    I still think there are hidden matchmaking preferences (that we have no control over).

Nobody seems to have agree with me..yet..
    I do tend to agree with you on this but I don't swear by it and I'm not super convinced since we haven't got solid evidence of it. There's gotta be something happening in the background that we don't know about

Agreed. Only plats and diamonds in casual in SEA. The region has always been sweaty af but we're reaching next level pro league wannabe status. I only play casual cause im not that great, only play for fun and have a **** mic but this is really not enjoyable. Wasnt like this before. played a few games today and the number of rank 250+ plat players in my games were through the roof. NO fun at all.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Slammin. Go to original post
    I do tend to agree with you on this but I don't swear by it and I'm not super convinced since we haven't got solid evidence of it. There's gotta be something happening in the background that we don't know about
    Over the years I have noticed slight differences in matchmaking. Sometimes it's a great difference (as shown in some of my previous posts).

But if you take in to consideration of what some of the previous Mods said (notably Noty)..it was implied that there are things going on in the background that we don't know about.

I don't know exactly what happens, but something happens. Sometimes it seems random and sometimes it seems deliberate. I don't know for sure, but I keep my nose clean now..just for this reason. It seems to work well for me..