Joining in progress.

Alright can we please have an option to STOP joining games that are already going? Or at least an option to make it less likely? I'm getting SO damn tired of joining games that are on rounds 3 and 4 (and ALWAYS on the losing side, dooming me from the "beginning")
    This happens way too damn much and is incredibly annoying to start up siege join a game thats 0 and 2 and realize you are on the receiving end of a mother f*cking stomping grounds.
    Stop ignoring stuff like this!

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Curious - why does Ubi not offer this option?

Is it because queuing times would be longer as a result?

This could be solved by the players if they would stop leaving matches.
     1 people found this helpful

I said an option to make it less likely. Not an option to disable entirely, because leavers are absolutely ridiculous.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Just curious..how often do you quit matches?..even if it's because of 'join in progress' matches..

I don't quit matches..I also don't get into many ongoing matches.

I'm beginning to think that there is a reason..

ETA: I've asked this question a few times but never got an answer..

I quit matches when pinned against unwinnable odds. Which seems to happen quite alot when it slaps me into a game thats on round bloody 2 (my team having 0 wins and the other, well, yeah.)
    Meanwhile the opposite side has 3 gold 2's absolutely destroying everyone, spawnpeeking, talking trash, and just overall ruining the experience for everyone.
    Please do not tell me I'm about to get flak for leaving when they are almost always as bad as that?
    Hell that happened yesterday ffs.

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Just curious..how often do you quit matches?..even if it's because of 'join in progress' matches..

I don't quit matches..I also don't get into many ongoing matches.

I'm beginning to think that there is a reason..

ETA: I've asked this question a few times but never got an answer..
    Meh. As I've probably said on here hundred times, I don't care if I,m put into a match in progress. Quick, relatively easy renown. I have decided recently, though, that I am no longer staying in any match when the first round I play has anyone—whether it's a teammate or opponent, whether it's me or another teammate who is cheated from playing by this ****heel behavior—running around outside or spawn camping on defense. Some days this means I don't finish a single match, and I just don’t care anymore. After probably over 4000 hours on this game, I don't owe anyone my time to finish a match with them and I'm sick of all this disgusting, cheesy garbage tactics that have completely taken over Siege.

Originally Posted by DarthCynical Go to original post
    Meh. As I've probably said on here hundred times, I don't care if I,m put into a match in progress. Quick, relatively easy renown. I have decided recently, though, that I am no longer staying in any match when the first round I play has anyone—whether it's a teammate or opponent, whether it's me or another teammate who is cheated from playing by this ****heel behavior—running around outside or spawn camping on defense. Some days this means I don't finish a single match, and I just don’t care anymore. After probably over 4000 hours on this game, I don't owe anyone my time to finish a match with them and I'm sick of all this disgusting, cheesy garbage tactics that have completely taken over Siege.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Guilty as charged - I quit matches.

But, still, why not have an option to not join ongoing matches? I am sure some would opt for it, and some would not care. No?

Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    Guilty as charged - I quit matches.

But, still, why not have an option to not join ongoing matches? I am sure some would opt for it, and some would not care. No?
    I don't think so.

I'm a certified match-leaver as well, even though leaving is still the obvious reason for joining ongoing matches.

Siege just has a lot of flaws that are susceptible to the effects of negative player behaviour.

I think it doesn't help that Siege is also a marketplace for in-game micro-transactions. It's a situation that distracts both players and Ubisoft from focusing on the quality of the match experience.

Aside from that, I think it might be a good idea to completely reset players stats and start again, with a new stat for quitting that directly affects matchmaking. It might have the positive affect of players trying to play more responsibly.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►