6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah , rank matches should have ping balance

6 100.00%
  • nah , I like to play infront of 120 and 9 ms ping players

0 0%
    IR_REVANGER's Avatar Banned

RANKED MATCHES are not skilled matches.

hi ubisoft

Ranked matches are not based on skilled matches.
    because game netcodes are like this : lower ping players have advantage on higher pings.

its depends on pings .
    9 ms pings from GERMAN and UK can kill us more ezly. even copper players with lower ping can kill ezly higher ranks.
    I have 60 to 70 ms ping from MIDDLE EAST but On RANKED matches me and my team sucks infront of 9 ms pings. because they pk faster , thier bullets hit faster, our bullets wont damage them at all.

why there is not servers for middle east , why we have to play iagainst lower pings in RANKED MATCHES? 9 ms ping has advantage on us. so its not skilled match at all.

give ping balanced matches , every region IP play infront of his own ping . IRANIAN PLAYS infront of IRANIAN and middle east countries. with same pings like 60 to 90 ms pings.

at that time we can say rank match is skilles match. not ping advantage map.

please give new settings to matchmaking : search on our own region for ping balance match.

thank you for care about this problem.
     3 people found this helpful

arshiast's Avatar Banned

same

Originally Posted by IR_REVANGER Go to original post
    hi ubisoft

Ranked matches are not based on skilled matches.
    because game netcodes are like this : lower ping players have advantage on higher pings.

its depends on pings .
    9 ms pings from GERMAN and UK can kill us more ezly. even copper players with lower ping can kill ezly higher ranks.
    I have 60 to 70 ms ping from MIDDLE EAST but On RANKED matches me and my team sucks infront of 9 ms pings. because they pk faster , thier bullets hit faster, our bullets wont damage them at all.

why there is not servers for middle east , why we have to play iagainst lower pings in RANKED MATCHES? 9 ms ping has advantage on us. so its not skilled match at all.

give ping balanced matches , every region IP play infront of his own ping . IRANIAN PLAYS infront of IRANIAN and middle east countries. with same pings like 60 to 90 ms pings.

at that time we can say rank match is skilles match. not ping advantage map.

please give new settings to matchmaking : search on our own region for ping balance match.

thank you for care about this problem.

I have the same problem with lower pings. they are playing like cheaters.
    they see us faster .
    I think that is good if RANK match had ping rules . Im playing from turkey in gamecenter , we all have same problem in turkey with 40 ms ping. completly 9 ms ping players have advantage on peekibg , on see higher pings.

new idea can be like this : ranked region match.
    ranked global match.
     1 people found this helpful

i have this problem too

thats true

The lack of a valid cloud based server provider in your region has been the main reason that you have had limited local server availability. As availability of servers increases globally, more local servers will become available. This also means that because Ubisoft relies on 3rd party providers for its servers, you'll have to wait for those servers to become a viable option for Ubisoft. Ubisoft is using Microsoft Azure servers.

Also, this is the Player Support PC sub-forum. It isn't really the appropriate place for polls and petitions, as players only come here for support with the various issues affecting their ability to play Rainbow Six: Siege.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello operators,

Thanks for reaching out! I moved this thread to the feedback section for better visibility

where is results of this post?

what happened?
    this operation 9ms ping players rubbing in RANK MATCHES.
    iranian turkish arab states middle east players all have problem with this unbalanced pings .

lower ping = better advantage to kill.

what is ranked match meaning if they will always win 1 v 1 and face to face action time?
    its not based on skills.
    copper 9 ms ping camper or peeker can kill plat +100 ms ping becuz servers answer has delay to higher pings and that 9 ms ping player till server answer to higher ping player , can do any thing till server send netcodes to higherping .

this is what happened in ranked matches.

please take care about this

we have azure servers

Originally Posted by ThiccolasThe3rd Go to original post
    we have azure servers

yes.
    r6 using azure servers , so microsoft server in ME availble now.
    why r6 is not using that server for ME players?