Middle east

Hi
    After the fortnite open a server in middle east now can we get new server in middle east from ubisoft?!
    we are like a bot for eu players 🤣 (our ping 100+ eu players 50-)
    so if u can help us its time now

This is never ever going to happen dude, this will fall on deaf ears and you simply won't get a response from Ubi about this.

Even though we have the infrastructure, neither you nor South Africa will be getting local servers. They promised them, but then went back on that promise.

So don't waste your time looking for any sort of reply here.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by FA_Sh1fty Go to original post
    don't waste your time looking for any sort of reply here.
    So..what you're saying is..that we can close this thread down?..because you have all the insight..

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    So..what you're saying is..that we can close this thread down?..because you have all the insight..
    Any reason why you have to reply in a **** way? Just curious?

What I'm saying is I have asked this exact question more times than I can count and have gotten zero answer. So I am giving my response based on my personal experience.

So, before you come here and stir a pot, rather think before you type.

Kthanksbye

Any reason why you have to reply in a **** way? Just curious?
    Because I don't like bombastic posts.

Sorry to be superfluous, but you shouldn't pose to be the authoritarian in this matter. You exceed in your own right to dismiss the OP's thread/question with your own standards.

Next time, If you don't want me commenting on your authority, simply put down your own experiences in a non-biased format. Things will work out better that way..

Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    Because I don't like bombastic posts.

Sorry to be superfluous, but you shouldn't pose to be the authoritarian in this matter. You exceed in your own right to dismiss the OP's thread/question with your own standards.

Next time, If you don't want me commenting on your authority, simply put down your own experiences in a non-biased format. Things will work out better that way..
    You are literally contradicting yourself. It's crazy that you can't even see how hypocritical you are.

Once again, and let me say this loud and clear so maybe you'll understand it this time... I AM TALKING ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND NOT IMPOSING MY 'AUTHORITARIAN' I don't exceed in any sort of right because anyone can say whatever they damn well please on a PUBLIC forum.

Furthermore, who exactly ARE you? Coming in here and laying down rules and regulations like you run Ubisoft? Dude please do us all a favour and keep your snide comments to yourself. You're adding no value here.

Furthermore, who exactly ARE you? Coming in here and laying down rules and regulations like you run Ubisoft? Dude please do us all a favour and keep your snide comments to yourself. You're adding no value here.
    Mate, I have no beef with ya man. But seriously, this was the first post for the OP and you shot down his thread in your opening statement with matter of fact.

So don't waste your time looking for any sort of reply here.
    Basically you suggested that he no longer needed to reply to his thread and that nobody will listen..and we might as well shut the thread down because its /discussion.

..and who am I?..well..I guess I can claim to fame being the worldwide top poster in the official R6S forums . Other than that..I'm many things.

Chill mate, I don't have it in for you. I respect a lot of your post but happen to disagree with the way you punched this one..not a big deal..

..and who am I?..well..I guess I can claim to fame being the worldwide top poster in the official R6S forums . Other than that..I'm many things.
    Yes you are the biggest sh*t-poser on the forums, with few words long replies, usually with trashtalk, being toxic, not in image, and just spamming your **** around to be the top elite forum poster with your 14 age... Worldwide **** poster maybe... I don`t know why admins don`t remove and delete your stupid replies from the forums, any Topic I open here, there is your nonsense, without value stupid comment. It`s kinda boring, really, and you just keep writing **** nothing else, with a mentality of a 10-14 years old little kid... Seriously, just finally ban from here this annoying ****-poster please and remove his replies. This isn`t Disneyland! If needed I can start a petition too! Remove this monkey please, it`s annoying to read his ****-post at every topic.

Originally Posted by Bessas. Go to original post
    Yes you are the biggest sh*t-poser on the forums, with few words long replies, usually with trashtalk, being toxic, not in image, and just spamming your **** around to be the top elite forum poster with your 14 age... Worldwide **** poster maybe... I don`t know why admins don`t remove and delete your stupid replies from the forums, any Topic I open here, there is your nonsense, without value stupid comment. It`s kinda boring, really, and you just keep writing **** nothing else, with a mentality of a 10-14 years old little kid... Seriously, just finally ban from here this annoying ****-poster please and remove his replies. This isn`t Disneyland! If needed I can start a petition too! Remove this monkey please, it`s annoying to read his ****-post at every topic.
    Lets just cool it for a bit we all are here for the betterment of the game. Coop really didnt act like a child man.
    Disagreeing with someone doesnt have to make you enemies as I tried to explain in a diffrent thread were i had 2 people getting mad and calling me an arrogant fool. You can just stay calm and explain your problem but creating a post where 5 words are auto censored and you rant in the rest of it how someone has to be banned for commenting on your post doesnt give the best impresssion.
     1 people found this helpful

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Bessas. Go to original post
    ^^^^ Now THIS is INTENSE.....

Hope you have beer or something...