PS4 - Switching between game and home screen.

Does anyone else have the problem? If you are dead or loading into a game, it takes almost minutes to go to the PS4 home screen. Also, when trying to look at someones profile (to friend them or invite to party), it can take almost a minute to get back to game (which has caused me to miss picking operators). Just seems real laggy, has been for awhile.

I also run a PS4 pro.

Anyone else run into this?

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh yes, all the time. If I want to send a message to someone mid-game, it takes FOREVER. I often can't make it back to the game in time to pick an operator even.

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    Nothing on my PS Pro works right when I have Siege loaded up. Just simply pressing the PS button to look at my friends list can take forever. I hate to even try because its caused me to blue screen before.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Montyfresh36 Go to original post
    Does anyone else have the problem? If you are dead or loading into a game, it takes almost minutes to go to the PS4 home screen. Also, when trying to look at someones profile (to friend them or invite to party), it can take almost a minute to get back to game (which has caused me to miss picking operators). Just seems real laggy, has been for awhile.

I also run a PS4 pro.

Anyone else run into this?
    Nope.

I can hot-switch between game and psn without delay.

I can look up another member and message them in seconds..no delay..

I think it might be due to how full your hard drive is. Currently I have the pro and an SSD drive..and it's the cat's meow. Super fast.

I'm on a pro and only occasionally does anything seem to take longer than normal to switch – mostly when I try do do any of these things you mention while loading into a match.