🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Ubi-Alien's Avatar Community Manager

Hit registration issues - Follow-up

Agents,

Last week, we made back-end changes in an attempt to lessen the reported hit registration issues, where players experienced shooting a whole magazine into an enemy NPC and no damage registering, as well as no damage numbers showing.

We have monitored your feedback and the occurrences seem to have lessened but we want to make sure we follow-up with you.

If you're still experiencing these extreme situations where you empty a full magazine into a NPC and no damage is done and no damage numbers show up, please provide us with your Ubisoft and console username. You can leave your information in this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

/The Division 2 Team

Originally Posted by nuxbag Go to original post
    where can I leave it thats private
    You can send me a Private Message if you prefer

Map

Hello. Please excuse me if not in the subject, but my game crashes completely when I turn on the shared card and press LB. Tell me what could be the problem?

Broke game

Bullet registration has been an issue for months and now your addressing it absolute joke you only care about content creators, npc registration can easily be dealt with it's the pvp registration that gets you dz levelled down and loot lost sort that 1st prioritise the fixes properly. The developers blatantly do not play the game enough to see how bad it is. I cant use the nemesis cause everytime I scope in I dashboard it's a joke

Originally Posted by XxTezevxX Go to original post
    Bullet registration has been an issue for months and now your addressing it absolute joke you only care about content creators, npc registration can easily be dealt with it's the pvp registration that gets you dz levelled down and loot lost sort that 1st prioritise the fixes properly. The developers blatantly do not play the game enough to see how bad it is. I cant use the nemesis cause everytime I scope in I dashboard it's a joke
    I understand your frustration with the issue. However, please be mindful the purpose of this thread is to gather usernames for those who are still affected.

As mentioned, we made some back-end changes last week in order to lessen the reported issue and we're trying to understand if the problem is still there and how much is affecting players.

Thank you for your understanding.

Originally Posted by axotna88 Go to original post
    Hello. Please excuse me if not in the subject, but my game crashes completely when I turn on the shared card and press LB. Tell me what could be the problem?
    Hello axotna88,

I would advise contacting the Support Team through the forums or the website in order to report the issue.

Thank you!

Bullets not registering is still an issue, loaded an entire clip from an M60 into a red npc and it was only the last few that Registered. Game clip has been recorded.

Hello there.

I'm facing this issue from time to time, using the Eagle Bearer, empty the full magazine into the enemy NPC, no damage.

I have an Xbox One X, TD2 is installed in the stock internal hard drive, Brazilian Server.

GamerTag: CrazyNomad2602.

Starting this morning, first experience I've had with severe lag in single player. Opening chests, firing at enemies, damage registration, vaulting, basically anything that requires user input in-game is laggy. Couple examples: When firing at an enemy, my player pulls gun & it takes a moment before firing, then damage shows up well after. When opening any loot, the box will open then a delay, if it's supplies, the item will show up well after & behind my character.
    These are all brand new issues for me, haven't experienced anything like this in game. Using xbox one x.

My clan and I have been playing the raid this week and on several occasions when doing damage to razorback there was no damage being registered when shooting the sheilds or during a damage faze. Also several instances where NPC's through out the raid was not taking any damage even though three or more of us was shooting them. I believe I even have a video saved on my Xbox of this issue