Thread: Lesion | Forums

Lesion

Has anyone else notice lesion traps not going on on fast ops. We have seen it tons. Right in door ways and stuff they get by. Did ubi screw up again?
     3 people found this helpful

No but we noticed he needs a nerf

Originally Posted by DC_BillNye Go to original post
    No but we noticed he needs a nerf
    true he is very strong

I don't think he need s too much of a nerf just balancing.
    Maybe removing the Gu mine indicators and making it so you can't hear someone at the other end of the map when they step on one.
    Also make other ops with direct counters to trap operators.
    Op idea codename: Oracle,
    Has a mobile jammer with the same usage and cool down as Nokk.
    When activated, Oracle can move past traps such as Kapkan traps, Gu mines and Grizmot mines without detonating their proximity remaining unaffected and uninjured.
    Allowing him/her to remain undetected or to be able to position better before destroying the trap.
    That's one idea.
    I'm not a fan of continually nerfing operators.

I find if you throw his spikies on stairs, sometimes they wont deploy. Not sure about flat ground, but the stairs thing has happened to me multiple times. Fav OP by far. I hope he doesnt get nerfed.
     1 people found this helpful

Major2's Avatar Senior Member
    Lesion is perfect the way he is until they nerf the speed op's. Him and Kap are the only one's who can truly slow down the attackers that rule Siege. I'm sorry, but if you want Lesion nerfed it's because you and your team don't want to chose the OP's needed to negate him. You just want to grab your speedy OP's and roll. Thatcher ruins Lesion but he's not a top speed OP so he doesn't get picked.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Major2 Go to original post
    Lesion is perfect the way he is until they nerf the speed op's. Him and Kap are the only one's who can truly slow down the attackers that rule Siege. I'm sorry, but if you want Lesion nerfed it's because you and your team don't want to chose the OP's needed to negate him. You just want to grab your speedy OP's and roll. Thatcher ruins Lesion but he's not a top speed OP so he doesn't get picked.
    Just stop ****ting on other people for a second and loook at the facts... thratcher has a higher pickrate then iq, maverick, capitao and nkk all 3 speeds... The problem with lesion is that even if you spot them you have to shoot them making flanks impossible , he gets 8, they do damage and they even take you through an animation to pull out. Also he can simply replace gus which got destroyed by an emp . Next to that he got impacts and one of the best smg's in the game. Im not saying he needs a nerf into oblivion but tuning him down a little would definetly make it more relaxed to attack against him. And a look at his winrate of +1% shows its not only a feeling people have.

Originally Posted by Major2 Go to original post
    so you mean an attacker who can provide info and deny info at the same time, make attackers invulnerable for a short time, damage them and slow them down and it capable of denying plants as well and has one of the best weapons in the game is perfect ??? you must be joking

I wouldn't say he's perfect, but I don't see a need for a nerf either. Lesion really becomes powerful the longer the round goes on. If he survives and you have 30 seconds to push, he's a nightmare, but not really OP. It's the same with Smoke. If he's still protecting obj in the final seconds of a round, he's very powerful. If you're able to take lesion out quickly, he's not so devastating since his ability takes time.

If he must be nerfed, drop the damage from 8 to 5 for the trap, or reduce tick damage. I really don't think he needs it though. Careful droning and a suppressed weapon, or a good IQ or Thatcher can really put a hurt on him. The problem is teamwork. Just because an attacking team doesn't want to coordinate doesn't mean he needs a nerf.
     1 people found this helpful

Thoughts:
    As lesion can be annoying, the fact that he CAN be banned is always an option. Plus his lesions take time to get, so depending on how fast he's killed will determine how many spikes get deployed. The spikes dont do THAT much damage, and they are used (in my style) to determine where enemies are coming from. They are more like alarms. if you have an iq, thatcher, or even a twitch, you can destroy them ( this takes droning heaven forbid). They are also great counters for teams that like to finka rush( with a rushing neanderthal ash player). especially on Oregon ( construction basement entrance or border main entrance leading up to armory/lockers). Yes they are annoying (thats the point) and they make you play a little more patiently. but as far as OP, any operator played right can be OP.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►