Thread: Lesion | Forums

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    Lesion doesn't need a nerf he needs a change to allow everyone to see his mines on his team and as stated above there is a bug with him that if you don't place his gadget on a flat surface it doesn't activate

A note for not place your Lesion mines in Obj that is a waste of s gadget and operator if they make it into Obj half the team is dead and you're about to get flanked . They have the obj at that point

I will not hesitate to Teamkill you for wasting the teams time
    Yah Feff lesion def needs that buff ...

Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    What casual do you play? I don't see any chickens with no heads in mine......

Awwww....you really won't listen/read to me. Damn. But, I bet no one is listening/reading yours either.

And to think - Bill Nye seems like a nice guy on TV. Wonder what he would think on your approach?
    I've seen more disorganized ranked matches in my time than casual. Just saying, playing ranked doesn't automatically place you with the most skilled or intelligent players. I agree with you man, I play casual and with my squad it's very well organized. If you solo queue, that's the chance you take though. Don't blame your lack of coordination and team work on one operator being too strong.

Work with an IQ or Twitch. If you're really after lesion, pick jackal. Chances are you will find footprints by his mines and getting scanned will typically send them back to OBJ making your push easier. There's ways to work around it. It takes teamwork.

And I never really liked Bill Nye, nrod. I found him very pompous on TV. My 5th grade teacher made us watch him a lot and I couldn't stand him then. I like him even less now, personally.
     2 people found this helpful

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    I've seen more disorganized ranked matches in my time than casual. Just saying, playing ranked doesn't automatically place you with the most skilled or intelligent players. I agree with you man, I play casual and with my squad it's very well organized. If you solo queue, that's the chance you take though. Don't blame your lack of coordination and team work on one operator being too strong.

Work with an IQ or Twitch. If you're really after lesion, pick jackal. Chances are you will find footprints by his mines and getting scanned will typically send them back to OBJ making your push easier. There's ways to work around it. It takes teamwork.

And I never really liked Bill Nye, nrod. I found him very pompous on TV. My 5th grade teacher made us watch him a lot and I couldn't stand him then. I like him even less now, personally.
    Its funny I was gonna make a presumptive statement about ranked along those lines, i.e. '...I've seen more disorganized ranked matches...' because I am sure Ranked has its crazy moments too. However, having never played Ranked, I was sure someone on here would harp on that detail. But, I am not surprised about what you say w/r to Ranked. And, I def get a kick out of some of the 'high and mighty' Ranked crowd who seemingly love to puff their chests about their Ranked exploits and the like. I gotta reiterate that methinks Lesion is fine. Not seeing what's the OP dismay.

I can't say I watch Nye's on TV much. I subscribe to his magazine...the space one...to try and keep up with space exploits (not my area) but I fail miserably and do not read it like I should. Maybe I will cancel his magazine altogether. His mag is always hounding for money. Geeeeez...And then, for the money, all they send you are lousy trinkets and methinks one t-shirt. Send me a rock from the moon or something for god sakes!
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post

So you que casual with a squad and noob stomp. Must be fun. Lol.

Originally Posted by BillNyePGuy Go to original post
    So you que casual with a squad and noob stomp. Must be fun. Lol.
    Not really, at all. I get pretty steep competition in casual quite often. I usually perform better in ranked than casual honestly. I just like casual better.

Its funny I was gonna make a presumptive statement about ranked along those lines, i.e. '...I've seen more disorganized ranked matches...' because I am sure Ranked has its crazy moments too. However, having never played Ranked, I was sure someone on here would harp on that detail. But, I am not surprised about what you say w/r to Ranked. And, I def get a kick out of some of the 'high and mighty' Ranked crowd who seemingly love to puff their chests about their Ranked exploits and the like. I gotta reiterate that methinks Lesion is fine. Not seeing what's the OP dismay.

I can't say I watch Nye's on TV much. I subscribe to his magazine...the space one...to try and keep up with space exploits (not my area) but I fail miserably and do not read it like I should. Maybe I will cancel his magazine altogether. His mag is always hounding for money. Geeeeez...And then, for the money, all they send you are lousy trinkets and methinks one t-shirt. Send me a rock from the moon or something for god sakes!
    I'm not much into space exploration, but I'm still interested in it. That's every "scientific" magazine though. Always hounding readers for extra money. I have a hard time subscribing to anything anymore because a subscription is never enough.

I would argue any further but it seems you guys just cant accept that high ranked people know whats best for the game and just think of us as the enemy. Like peasants dont rule a state silvers and casuals shouldnt rule siege.
    Once and for all you wont see the use out of a gadget like lesions in silver or casual that its capable off so it might seem balanced for you. In our (the high ranking players) objective oppinion its not. And yes some ranked games might be messy but the last one i recall was with the launch of para bellum. Obviously might be more like casual in lower ranks not sure.
    Last post if you dont see it now you never will.

Lesion doesn't need a nerf he needs a change to allow everyone to see his mines on his team and as stated above there is a bug with him that if you don't place his gadget on a flat surface it doesn't activate

A note for not place your Lesion mines in Obj that is a waste of s gadget and operator if they make it into Obj half the team is dead and you're about to get flanked . They have the obj at that point

I will not hesitate to Teamkill you for wasting the teams time
    I wont hesitate to teamkill you either lol

Originally Posted by lion-... Go to original post
    I wont hesitate to teamkill you either lol
    Glad you aren't on Console that's a automatic loss

Glad you aren't on Console that's a automatic loss
    tbh I don't care about winning or losing just a game anyway lol I play for fun