Thread: Lesion | Forums

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WayneWilson12 Go to original post
    I missed you. I totally agree, that post was just him attempting to be an elitist. I play high gold, and I don't really think lesion needs a nerf. He's pretty well balanced. I flank against lesion a lot. Do you know how? By communicating with my brother who mains IQ, and using a suppressed secondary and droning. He drones and uses IQ, I push and cover him while he takes the mines out.
    ^^^^^ You see THIS everyone?

This is called a C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-V-E post. WW12 sounds like he knows what he is talking about. Def worth a read. Nothing coming down hard. Nothing sounding condescending. Others do the same. Works well methinks.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    I dont try to sound elitist in the post about how hes a lower rank then me. I dont care what your stats are but the elo you play in defines your view on the game and as a silver player you will never see the same level of play or gadget use you see in plat thus having a oppinion that is quite subjective from silver experience.
    To your point: You cant tell me the people you play against cant hear a silenced pistol. If i lets say try to hold top of yellow stairs on theme park and you took out one of the gus on stairs i would definetly hear that.
    To sum up some advice for you : Think -> type-> control that you didnt write nonsense -> post
    < Think -> type-> control that you didnt write nonsense -> post >

You should have typed this out in words or something. Not following...

Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    ^^^^^ You see THIS everyone?

This is called a C-O-N-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-V-E post. WW12 sounds like he knows what he is talking about. Def worth a read. Nothing coming down hard. Nothing sounding condescending. Others do the same. Works well methinks.
    Yes saying someone else is just trying to be elitist when they give their oppinion... definetly not condescending.

Oh boy - you were shaky on your first post and then here comes the jerky -> ".....Your input has no basis behind it as you dont play ranked at ANY tier level"

Do you think anyone is reading that crap with that sentiment? You are wasting your breath.
    Nothing jerky about it. You play casual and thats fine. However, casual is chickens running around with their head cut off. In games where people play with some sense lesion can shut whole areas down alone and can easily clutch up better than most other ops. Hit some high ranks and see what Lesion can do then I will tske your viewpoints into consideration.

Originally Posted by BillNyePGuy Go to original post
    Nothing jerky about it. You play casual and thats fine. However, casual is chickens running around with their head cut off. In games where people play with some sense lesion can shut whole areas down alone and can easily clutch up better than most other ops. Hit some high ranks and see what Lesion can do then I will tske your viewpoints into consideration.
    What casual do you play? I don't see any chickens with no heads in mine......

Awwww....you really won't listen/read to me. Damn. But, I bet no one is listening/reading yours either.

And to think - Bill Nye seems like a nice guy on TV. Wonder what he would think on your approach?
     2 people found this helpful

Awwww....you really won't listen/read to me. Damn. But, I bet no one is listening/reading yours either.

And to think - Bill Nye seems like a nice guy on TV. Wonder what he would think on your approach?
    There's nothing wrong with casual. Or lower ranks. But the game has to be balanced at the highest level. Thats just how it is.

Also practice what you preach. The only one being condescending in this thread is you. Acting like an immature child lol. Look at your posts. Oh and Git Gud.

Pray tell - how are my posts condescending? Because I tell people to perhaps moderate their approach?

Seriously...what chickens without heads do you see?

3 people found this helpful

Are you really Bill Nye? Now that would be cool....

feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned
    Lesion doesn't need a nerf he needs a change to allow everyone to see his mines on his team and as stated above there is a bug with him that if you don't place his gadget on a flat surface it doesn't activate

A note for not place your Lesion mines in Obj that is a waste of s gadget and operator if they make it into Obj half the team is dead and you're about to get flanked . They have the obj at that point

I will not hesitate to Teamkill you for wasting the teams time