1. #1

    Hacker Infestation - Lets get all hackers Banned.

    Guys I am about to quit playing. There are so many undetected cheats available for 50~100 dollars a month Battle eye and Fair fight isnt detecting them...

    Too many people with No Recoil, Wall HAcks, Aim Bot... We need to start using Nvidia Experience to Record every single Kill Cam... Then once we see something suspecious, we can upload the video right away using this link: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Cases/New.

    Thank you so much.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Lmao it doesnt even matter if you record it, according to "basically homeless" experiment on ubisofts cheat prevention efforts it takes anywhere between 3-12 MONTHS for ubisoft to ban someone with undeniable proof of cheating, like a recording of them teleporting and such
    And when theyre using macros and WH and stuff like that its impossible to get them banned because Siege has no active moderation and they just chalk it up as luck/skill/accident even when *******s are consistently and blatantly walltracing and **** like that

    Face it, ubisoft doesnt care, they dont even care about the flood of teleport/noclip hackers that has been ruining ranked for more than a year now, they BARELY cared when their youtube streamer community quit the game en masse because of the cheating making the game impossible to play last summer
    Share this post

  3. #3
    only at weekends there is a huge influx of cheaters.... most kids aren´t at school anymore or teens don´t have to work.

    just had played against 5 cheaters today (2 snapping through walls on all targets until they decided which to approach first, both level 80+... and 3 running obvious radar/ESP hacks, 2 below level 50 and one level 186).
    and had 1 cheater in my team who was clearly underaged... from his voice and behavior he couldn´t have been any older than 7-8 years and got extremly salty if he died.
    Same actually happened each time we killed a cheater we faced.... he raged like there is no tomorrow.

    But anyways... recorded everything and allways stay in matched until i recorded atleast 2 scenes of 1 individual that proves he is clearly cheating.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Damn.... RIP Rainbow Siege then huh?

    I took this clip... It wasn't 100% clear this guy has no recoil... What do you guys think?

    https://youtu.be/rSmTO5q2F0A

    The the aim was extremely steady, is this guy Just good, or was there no recoil?
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Exception.e Go to original post
    Damn.... RIP Rainbow Siege then huh?

    I took this clip... It wasn't 100% clear this guy has no recoil... What do you guys think?

    https://youtu.be/rSmTO5q2F0A

    The the aim was extremely steady, is this guy Just good, or was there no recoil?
    Nah, the MP5 has extremely low recoil, both vertical and horizontal and is easy to control, thats probably legit, the only weird part is that hes using a compensator
    Almost all the submachine guns in the game have close to no recoil with the right attachments, when people are using the C8-SFW with a silencer and acog with zero recoil is when you should be suspicious, when people are using high rpm assault rifles with angled grips and silencers and still getting no recoil, thats when you should look at them a bit funny

    But nah, SMGs in this game are lasers
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Honestly I think you guys are exacurating... of course i dont know what elo you talk about but i play between plat 3 and gold 1 and play every evening and run into 10 maybe 15 cheaters a season.
    Yes those matches suck but since you get your elo back these days and you can surrender after 2 rounds it isnt too bad and mostly you can actually laugh about them being so incredibly sad individuals.
    I agree tho that battleeye needs a buff to detect them faster.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Well then you just dont know how to spot a cheater, on AVERAGE if im dead and spectating teammates i spot one team mate every in every other match whos blatantly using aiding software
    Its ridiculously common
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Pulu.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    834
    Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    Honestly I think you guys are exacurating... of course i dont know what elo you talk about but i play between plat 3 and gold 1 and play every evening and run into 10 maybe 15 cheaters a season.
    Yes those matches suck but since you get your elo back these days and you can surrender after 2 rounds it isnt too bad and mostly you can actually laugh about them being so incredibly sad individuals.
    I agree tho that battleeye needs a buff to detect them faster.
    Im with you man, i have over 200 matches in ranked and 127 matches in casual on this season and i have seen maybe 10 cheaters or something like that.

    Its not that common imo atleast in WEU
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    Honestly I think you guys are exacurating... of course i dont know what elo you talk about but i play between plat 3 and gold 1 and play every evening and run into 10 maybe 15 cheaters a season.
    Yes those matches suck but since you get your elo back these days and you can surrender after 2 rounds it isnt too bad and mostly you can actually laugh about them being so incredibly sad individuals.
    I agree tho that battleeye needs a buff to detect them faster.
    It depends. Granted i havent had to deal with hackers since i got a xbox1 but when i did run into them a lot it wasnt always obvious hacks or idiot hackers. I mean for example a lot of ppl that use walls dont track 100% to where its obvious, not to mention one of my old clan mates had several macros and scripts within a week of switching to pc and used them regularly with no ill consequences. Plus you gotta factor in every one has different experiences. You may not run into them that often but others do plus location can also be a factor. Certain areas have a more plentiful amount of hackers.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  10. #10
    feffreyfeffrey's Avatar Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,966
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    It depends. Granted i havent had to deal with hackers since i got a xbox1 but when i did run into them a lot it wasnt always obvious hacks or idiot hackers. I mean for example a lot of ppl that use walls dont track 100% to where its obvious, not to mention one of my old clan mates had several macros and scripts within a week of switching to pc and used them regularly with no ill consequences. Plus you gotta factor in every one has different experiences. You may not run into them that often but others do plus location can also be a factor. Certain areas have a more plentiful amount of hackers.
    You don't notice it on Xb1 Console players often use Macros commonly no Recoil and Rapid fire shotgun
    It is easy to notice if you look for it
    Share this post