ImDempsey's Avatar Member

Impossible contract on cadillac rancher

Hey. I'm not sure if Redlynx/Ubisoft know about this already, but I'm going to mention it because I think it's important. The contract on Cadillac Rancher called "burnout" where your bike is on fire and you have to get 0 faults is impossible. Even world record on the track wouldn't get the contract complete, it's straight up just impossible. I heard it was patched, but only for the people that didn't already have it unlocked. Will it be patched in the future for the people that already had it unlocked? Or will all those people be stuck will an impossible contract forever?

Thanks

They do know about it. Unfortunately when they deployed a fix it was only a partial fix. If you had never unlocked the contract until AFTER the fix, then the contract becomes bike on fire with 5 faults but if you unlocked the contract BEFORE the fix, then the contract remains as bike on fire with 0 faults. Unfortunately we still can't complete it as there hasn't been another patch to address it for the latter scenario.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by TheeElf Go to original post
    They do know about it. Unfortunately when they deployed a fix it was only a partial fix. If you had never unlocked the contract until AFTER the fix, then the contract becomes bike on fire with 5 faults but if you unlocked the contract BEFORE the fix, then the contract remains as bike on fire with 0 faults. Unfortunately we still can't complete it as there hasn't been another patch to address it for the latter scenario.
    Hopefully they address it.

LerryJawler's Avatar Senior Member
    has support acknowledged it still isnt working for all? I havent seen it in any known issue lists.

Originally Posted by LerryJawler Go to original post
    has support acknowledged it still isnt working for all? I havent seen it in any known issue lists.
    I'v not seen it anywhere.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys! I apologize for the delay. I've reached out to the Trials teams regarding this issue and the investigation at this time. Are you able to provide a screenshot showing that it still says 0 faults?

Streamed it via PC so I could pull up the Date/Time as well.

Thanx Elf. Was just gonna post one from Ps4 as well, when i got off work. This issue is across all platforms, for anyone who completed it before the patch that was supposed to fix it.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for your reports, everyone! This is currently being looked into by the Trials team.

LerryJawler's Avatar Senior Member
    Can we get an update on this please? I noticed after this latest patch the problem persists.