Custom Trailers would be so much better...

I love how Ubisoft takes time out of their week to make custom trailers for players. They help bring us back to the game. I know i might be asking for too much, but do u think u could add clips from the game itself? from either a players perspective or drone mode? ._.
     1 people found this helpful

Do you have any particular favourites among the trailers you've seen? I would be interested in seeing a few of these, too.

well i have an example they sent me one of these
    https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/e...5-9a6bacfd0b55

Thanks. That's kind of a nice thing to have. I couldn't find any of my own, though.

Originally Posted by RealTragicHour Go to original post
    I love how Ubisoft takes time out of their week to make custom trailers for players. They help bring us back to the game. I know i might be asking for too much, but do u think u could add clips from the game itself? from either a players perspective or drone mode? ._.
    Nice gimmec sure but i would prefer a simple replay system tbh.

I've been playing since Closed Beta, have 300+ level on PS4 and 90+ level on PC but I haven't received any kind of these videos. :|
    Ubi where is mine?

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RealTragicHour Go to original post
    well i have an example they sent me one of these
    https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/e...5-9a6bacfd0b55
    man... i so much want to see one of those based off a real play day , tks , ddos and all .... should i do one?

"...remember when you were votekicked after clutching that round where you had the worst team?..." LMAO

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hope-Rises Go to original post
    I've been playing since Closed Beta, have 300+ level on PS4 and 90+ level on PC but I haven't received any kind of these videos. :|
    Ubi where is mine?
    I guess you just didn't cut the mustard mate

I say this with all due respect, but I hope they never include me in one of these showings. I'm not a good player (mid tier at best).

It's kind cool though..if you think about it. Do they really have this kind of information to work with? Thinking as such..do we have sub-surface identifiers that include us in our matchmaking?

Hmm..