UbiBuck_'s Avatar Community Developer

Developer Update: Chaos Rises (EDITED)

Hello everyone! It’s Buck here, back from my holiday and here to bring you the latest news for the week!

THIS WEEK

Here’s this week’s Weekly Timetable:

There is chaos brewing this week. The week is starting off relatively normal, a 24-hour Adventure event will start on Tuesday (card list below). That will be the end of anything normal this week. On Wednesday, the next Battle Pass will start. Professor Chaos has arrived and he’s taken over the Battle Pass. He’s also taken over the Challenge Mode on Wednesday, the Chaos Challenge will start. In this Challenge, all Butters, Dougies, and Spells are 1 less energy than usual, I expect this to be mayhem.

On Friday, the theme will continue. Professor Chaos has also made his way into the weekend event. This will be a token collection event, so be sure to save your PvP pack for the start of the event, for an extra boost of tokens.

Team Wars is on-going too, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps! Your team needs you, New Kid!

24h event card list

• Fireball
    • Smuggler Ike
    • Sharpshooter Shelly
    • Captain Wendy
    • Pirate Ship Timmy
    • Sheriff Cartman
    • Human Kite
    • Paladin Butters
    • Hermes Kenny
    • Program Stan
    • Santa

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    🔸Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    🔸Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    🔸Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    🔸Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

SPEND YOUR ETERNITY GEMS

If you've not already done so, spend the remainder of your Eternity Gems. EDIT: The shop packs won't be around for too much longer, The shop packs will be removed on September 2nd, so be sure to get rid of those. If you don't use em, you lose em.

MATCHMAKING IMPROVEMENTS

As some of you have already noticed, last week we made some improvements to the matchmaking algorithms. This change went live without any prior communication, and for that, I apologize. I was away on holiday and the information didn't get passed to Ubi-Toller. The change was meant to limit the gap that could often happen between the two opponents by increasing the time it will search before expanding to the next bracket.

I've been collecting some feedback on this and I've already passed some onto the team, but let us know your thoughts, so I can pass them on as well!

Update on card releases-- All cards released up to this point that have not made it into a 'full release' will also be fully released on Monday, September 2nd. That means you may start to see some Super Hero cards in the PvP and Cartman Shop after that date!

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment, but I’ll be quick to share any new updates or details about anything as I hear them. Do get in touch with any issues or questions you may have, we're always happy to help!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!
     1 people found this helpful

Developer Update: Chaos Rises (EDITED)

Hello everyone! It’s Buck here, back from my holiday and here to bring you the latest news for the week!

THIS WEEK

Here’s this week’s Weekly Timetable:

There is chaos brewing this week. The week is starting off relatively normal, a 24-hour Adventure event will start on Tuesday (card list below). That will be the end of anything normal this week. On Wednesday, the next Battle Pass will start. Professor Chaos has arrived and he’s taken over the Battle Pass. He’s also taken over the Challenge Mode on Wednesday, the Chaos Challenge will start. In this Challenge, all Butters, Dougies, and Spells are 1 less energy than usual, I expect this to be mayhem.

On Friday, the theme will continue. Professor Chaos has also made his way into the weekend event. This will be a token collection event, so be sure to save your PvP pack for the start of the event, for an extra boost of tokens.

Team Wars is on-going too, so be sure to get your votes in and collect those Bottle Caps! Your team needs you, New Kid!

24h event card list

• Fireball
    • Smuggler Ike
    • Sharpshooter Shelly
    • Captain Wendy
    • Pirate Ship Timmy
    • Sheriff Cartman
    • Human Kite
    • Paladin Butters
    • Hermes Kenny
    • Program Stan
    • Santa

DISCORD

Don’t forget: We have opened the official “South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server”. If you’re interested in joining, click HERE

Please review the following Terms of Use and Policies before joining the Discord, as you’ll need to agree to these terms before gaining access.
    🔸Ubisoft Terms of Use: https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/
    🔸Ubisoft Privacy Policy: https://legal.ubi.com/privacypolicy/
    🔸Discord Community Guidelines: https://discordapp.com/guidelines
    🔸Discord Terms of Service: https://discordapp.com/terms

SPEND YOUR ETERNITY GEMS

If you've not already done so, spend the remainder of your Eternity Gems. EDIT: The shop packs won't be around for too much longer, The shop packs will be removed on September 2nd, so be sure to get rid of those. If you don't use em, you lose em.

MATCHMAKING IMPROVEMENTS

As some of you have already noticed, last week we made some improvements to the matchmaking algorithms. This change went live without any prior communication, and for that, I apologize. I was away on holiday and the information didn't get passed to Ubi-Toller. The change was meant to limit the gap that could often happen between the two opponents by increasing the time it will search before expanding to the next bracket.

I've been collecting some feedback on this and I've already passed some onto the team, but let us know your thoughts, so I can pass them on as well!

Update on card releases-- All cards released up to this point that have not made it into a 'full release' will also be fully released on Monday, September 2nd. That means you may start to see some Super Hero cards in the PvP and Cartman Shop after that date!

That’s all the news I’ve got to share at the moment, but I’ll be quick to share any new updates or details about anything as I hear them. Do get in touch with any issues or questions you may have, we're always happy to help!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

-Your Community Team!

"In this Challenge, all Butters, Dougies, and Spells are 1 less energy than usual..."

This is gonna be a Dougies Challenge...

Hey Buck, hope you enjoyed your vacation! But just a quick question, any update on when swashbuckler Red will be fully released in pvp lockers and shops?

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    You guys need to be specific by what date the gems can be spent? The "not much longer" is vague and bad communication (again).

Also, what about the well known bugs? When will you fix those?

Originally Posted by fecog Go to original post
    You guys need to be specific by what date the gems can be spent? The "not much longer" is vague and bad communication (again).

Spend them now. They'll be gone in a week or two max. I don't have the exact date because it's still being decided, that's why I said, spend them now.

Spend them now. They'll be gone in a week or two max. I don't have the exact date because it's still being decided, that's why I said, spend them now.

g.Feco's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiBuck_ Go to original post
    Sorry, it's just not fair, that you don't set a date and give a few days notice.
    Spend them now just doesn't help here either...
    You guys need to improve this kind of communication.
    Thank you.

Sorry, it's just not fair, that you don't set a date and give a few days notice.
    Thank you.
    Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding the issue here. If you have gems to spend, you should use them. There are no more gems to be earned, so it doesn't make any sense to try and hold onto them for some future purchase.

Thank you.
    Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding the issue here. If you have gems to spend, you should use them. There are no more gems to be earned, so it doesn't make any sense to try and hold onto them for some future purchase.

Hey UbiBuck_. Are there any plans on excesive battle pass tokens? Right now I have 7500+. I am not aiming for anything major, but would be nice if they were not all wasted. Could translate into a small amount of gold for example. Sorry for the OT

Scoring Screen

Hey Buck,

We need more transparency on scoring system. You devs could provide a screen at the end of each match with a scoring resume, considering each parameter that generate the result.

Beyond this, now we have one more theme we need more items on shops or a shorter time to change the options

And please, do something to balance cards like Incan and Pope and bring unused cards to game like Dark Mage, Ice Sniper Wendy, Kyle of the Drow Elves (compare him with Human Kite that is a flying card with twice hp), Astronaut Butters ( attack speed) and Alien Queen Red (she should cost 4 at max).

One last ask is for a third legendary sci fi card!

ScottOld's Avatar Banned
    so yea, 24h event, why is all the rubbish adventure cards clogging up half the selection?
    and new matchmaking? as soon as you make 7k get matched with a whale?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►