[Bug] [?] Naval Conquest Battle win does not count for the faction you sided with

So, I have been having this issue for quite some time on both machines that I play the game.

For example:
    1. I have naval conquest battle available on Southern Sporades.
    2. Region is now controlled by Atheninas.
    3. I side with them and am moved to the naval battle - 4 Spartan ships vs me and 3 Atheninas.
    4. After sinking all enemy ships I get a reward but region sides with Sparta.
    5. The win does not count to the contract (ex. win 2 conquest battles for Atheninas).

Anyone else having this issue?

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Merkury90,

Sorry to hear that. Could you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate? Thanks!

My game was doing the same thing. think it started right after Xbox came out with there update. couldn't make a video as evey time I hit the X button, my gane would lose sound etc. finally gave up on it, then decided to unplug Xbox for awhile, pulgged back up, restarted and went to Odessey, all battles working fine now, even those that are factioned with that island, doing other videos now and NO sound lose etc. Hope this works for you as well.

My game started with this issue again, but only on islands where Athenians had control, NOT Spartans, have 2 videos now to show how you WIN for Athens but control goes to Sparta, don't see where I can upload them on this posting though. any help, thanks

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi I will report this to the development team, though a video would help greatly in doing so.
    Which control points have you seen this happen with ?

It seems to happen only on Islands that Athenians have control on. It doesn't seem to effect Spartan controlled islands. Also it seems that there is never No assists from athenas unless of course you die and reload from last point, then Athenians are there. I can't figure out how to link or upload my vides, but have uploaded 2 different battles Xbox live, they are under same User name as here Medto1. HOPE THIS HELPS. Also these are normal Battles not Hard. Thanks

Don't know if this will work but goona try and paste 2 Shortcuts to them, https://xboxclips.co/medto1/bf4e333d...0-b3a65af663a2 https://xboxclips.co/medto1/d7d3e7fe...3-4834650360ac hope this works. thanks again