ghmorello's Avatar Senior Member

DLC 08/06 "Wrestling Song Pack"

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE! UbiSoft enters the ring with three compositions from WWE composer, Jim Johnston. The songs for this Main Event are:

Jim Johnston “Break The Walls Down (Chris Jericho)”|Lead/Alt. Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard]
    Jim Johnston “Electrifying (The Rock)”||Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard]
    Jim Johnston “I Won’t Do What You Tell Me (Stone Cold Steve Austin)”|Lead [E Standard] | Rhythm/Bass [Drop D]

https://theriffrepeater.com/rocksmit...o-guitar-bass/

zaxcv4321's Avatar Senior Member
    I put effort into being open minded. I think I am with most things. But man, I try and fail when it comes to wrestling entertainment. I know that it is a character flaw. I have to admit my weaknesses and failings: and one of them is that I quietly judge any and all wrestling fans. Sorry, but I am working on it.
     2 people found this helpful

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Wrestling Theme Song Pack – $7.99 / Steam

This is the fifth pack I bought on the Xbox 360 that could not download on Xbox One, it asks me to pay for the songs instead of giving me the option to install them.

I haven't watched wrestling since Andre the giant, Rowdy Roddy Piper & the Iron sheik ruled the ring with Hulk Hogan. So I had no clue about these songs. I am pleasantly with "Electrifying the rock" - some great riffs there. I'm in for that one.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by VirtualWero Go to original post
    This is the fifth pack I bought on the Xbox 360 that could not download on Xbox One, it asks me to pay for the songs instead of giving me the option to install them.
    seems like Xbox is having issues

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/stat...44677795094528

Its not an Xbox issue.
    This has been going on for weeks and Microsoft says the problem is on Ubisoft's end.
    This is basically the same thing that happened when they were setting it up so XB360 dlc purchases registered as owned on the XB1.
    As long as this has been going on you would think they would at least post a warning in the forums.

Maybe the issue the tweet mentions has been going on for weeks

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    yes, there are a number of posts on this in these forums the last couple weeks.

Seems the staff at Ubisoft is letting stuff slide thru w/o attention to detail. Or maybe they are all on vacation. Or maybe they are all working on "Assassins Creed - Sacramento 1984"

I find it hard to understand why it can't be Microsoft's fault seeing as how the other platforms (including Xbox 360) work fine for all the DLC since Pretty Reckless released

edit: besides 20th Century Boy being broken on PS4 for some reason for 6+ months

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►