Looking for positive teammates on PS4

I started playing this game a few weeks ago and it has been a lot of fun but the toxicity of the community has made the game almost unplayable. When I solo queue into a game with a 4 stack I almost always start getting trolled and called the n word before I even open my mouth or start playing. Then when they realize they aren't getting under my skin they vote kick me and I have to search for a new game. It is absolutely ruining my experience. I am new to the game I'm not a God at it right now but I am decent at it just looking for some positive people who want to help each other get better and comm about what's happening in the game instead of clogging up air space yelling derogatory comments. Would love to find some chill people to have fun and game with. My tag on psn is xt3rm1n8tor420 add me and message if your down to run some games

Originally Posted by Forrest660 Go to original post
    I started playing this game a few weeks ago and it has been a lot of fun but the toxicity of the community has made the game almost unplayable. When I solo queue into a game with a 4 stack I almost always start getting trolled and called the n word before I even open my mouth or start playing. Then when they realize they aren't getting under my skin they vote kick me and I have to search for a new game. It is absolutely ruining my experience. I am new to the game I'm not a God at it right now but I am decent at it just looking for some positive people who want to help each other get better and comm about what's happening in the game instead of clogging up air space yelling derogatory comments. Would love to find some chill people to have fun and game with. My tag on psn is xt3rm1n8tor420 add me and message if your down to run some games
    There is a seperate forum for searching for teammates this is the more or lately mostly less serious discussion forum. Wish you luck with your search tho

I thought I had deleted this thread as I did find the proper place for it to go. That's my bad I will try to do so again aha

Originally Posted by Greedy_Juice69 Go to original post
    There is a seperate forum for searching for teammates this is the more or lately mostly less serious discussion forum. Wish you luck with your search tho
    I am unable to delete this thread for some reason.. it tells me that I do not have permission or something when I try and delete any ideas what's going on?

Originally Posted by Forrest660 Go to original post
    I am unable to delete this thread for some reason.. it tells me that I do not have permission or something when I try and delete any ideas what's going on?
    Only a mod can delete threads we just let them die out by not commenting on them anymore
     1 people found this helpful