X9Angel's Avatar Junior Member

Audio Logs Not Lootable

Hi there,

This has been an old problem I thought would be temporary, however with TU5, I realized it's still persisting. I play alone and have only one character.
    I cannot pick up any more audio logs or recordings such as the new one at the White House with TU5. I went back to an old audio log, the problem persists.
    I have attached two screenshots of one of the old audio log I cannot collect. Please can this be looked into. Please comment if you experience the same problem. Thank you!

- Angel

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the screenshots X9Angel! I have passed them on to the proper team.

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Thanks for the screenshots X9Angel! I have passed them on to the proper team.
    I'm glad to hear it. Please tell that it isn't only this single audio log but all other audio logs I haven't collected.
    There are others that I cannot collect, new and old. Thank you!

We have received reports of a few audio logs that have this problem. If you are able to provide a list of the ones you are having problems with, that would be great!

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    We have received reports of a few audio logs that have this problem. If you are able to provide a list of the ones you are having problems with, that would be great!
    I'm sorry for the late reply. It's actually all the audio logs, old and new, that I cannot collect anymore.
    I see them on location and on the mini-map. However, I cannot interact with them so I cannot collect them.

Here are some audio logs I cannot pick up. I remembered you wanted screenshots. There's just so many I cannot take them all. Please do something.

You might want to see my response at https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...1#post14448836

Not an Ubi person, but it might help.

Originally Posted by Caraamon Go to original post
    You might want to see my response at https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...1#post14448836

Not an Ubi person, but it might help.
    Not the same problem. These audio logs have never been picked up before. And never was able to pick them ever.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood.

No ideas then!

Thanks for the screenshots again X9Angel! Have you verified with this community resource you are checking in the proper locations?