Thank you.

The problem is related to another isseu

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...e-Quest-Forums

Hopefully there will be a fix shortly

Hi, similar issue here. I completed the dive but I am stuck with the 'QI_Treasure_Dummy_Stick' item so I don't have the journal to hand to the art restorers which is needed to continue the quest.
     1 people found this helpful

The exact same thing happened to me, which sucks, because now I don't know if I at least can keep building my city or if I will have to restart with a new game session when the bug is fixed and lose my progress. I really want to play Anno again soon, so I hope they will fix it fast.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone,

To investigate this issue further, the devs are requesting that players such as yourselves affected by this issue submit their save files for examination.

Please head over to our support website, sign in, and create a new case with both your most recent save files and ones from the point where you reached Cape Trelawney attached. You can find out how to upload your save files to your case here if you're unsure. Once you have created your cases, please do reply to this thread with the numbers, so that we can gather these together. Thank you!

Case number 09520846.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by tknippenberg Go to original post
    Case number 09520846.
    Thank you for providing your case number, tknippenberg! I've made a note of this and will forward it to the devs.

Also, just a heads up everyone - I've performed a thread merge of two separate threads for this same issue with the "Big Blue" quest. Please all continue to use this thread to report your experiences of the issue if you are affected, and to provide your case numbers with save files attached. Thank you!

Is there any fix? I can go to that location, but there is nothing to dive for.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the updates on this.

We are still looking into this issue.