Go4 Charms Inquiry for a South African PS4 team (160 - 220 Ping NEU/WEU Servers)

Morning guys

Hope you are all well

I have been advised by Ubisoft Support (Vladislav) to post here as the community managers might see this

I'm the Owner and Manager of an MGO in South Africa (Elite Gaming)

The links to our website and social media pages:
    www.elitegaming.co.za
    Twitter - EliteGamingRSA
    IG - elitegamingrsa

We have an R6 Team that is the single best performing team on PS4 and the players have made Diamond Multiple times
    We have only lost 3 competitive matches (Local South African Tournament and League) from the date they joined our Organisation in Nov 2018

What I would like to ask is the following:

Please, could I purchase 5 x GO4 Charms for them?
    These players have Ping Ranging from 160 - 220 and they have made Diamond almost every season in the past 2-3 years. Please view their stats if this would help their cause

Their PSN ID's are as follows:
    • Seth – VividFXX
    • Ethan – eG0Dx
    • George – KryptzFX (C)
    • Markus – vShotzXI
    • Jordyn – JordzXVI
    • Ashton – viisioNsX (SUB)
    • Jean - JvJ-17 (I'm still a new player and only assist my guys when they need me, so I don't deserve a charm just yet)

I know this must be a weird request but these players will never get noticed Internationally as the gaming scene in South Africa is so small
    If they could be given an opportunity to earn the charms, or if you will allow me to purchase them I would be so grateful

Just to give you an idea, I personally have bought Siege 3 times. PC4 Disc, Delux Digital (PS4) and I purchased the PC version today

Kind regards
    Jean van Jaarsveld
    JvJ-17

Good luck here homie. Anything South African related gets ignored.

We ain't getting servers, we ain't getting love, let this game go

Originally Posted by FA_Sh1fty Go to original post
    Good luck here homie. Anything South African related gets ignored.

We ain't getting servers, we ain't getting love, let this game go
    I know what you mean man, but we have to keep the faith!