EvilSpark1's Avatar Member

Unable to pick new comms

As an example - in the white house two audio recordings were defined and it is impossible to pick them up.

In the safe zone of Truman it is impossible to pick up an audio recording. And yet it is not known how many such audio recordings.

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello EvilSpark1,

Sorry to hear that. Could you please provide us with a short video, so we can investigate?

Same problem.

I don't have a video, but an image: got went to Final Epiphany safehouse trying to find Snitch, got there and heard the message from Isaac, but can't pick it up. Also, got the same problem at White House, the one close to crafting bench.

1 people found this helpful

Yeah, same issue. After patch some comms showed up on minimap/map in the white house and district union arena mission I did that I cant pick up.
    I didn't roam around the world or other missions yet so cant say if there are some out there as well.
     2 people found this helpful

Same issue here. On login suddenly new collectibles (comms) appeared, when i got close to them. I should've found them before, especially the ones in the white house. I couldn't pick them up though.

A slight different thing happened in the Potomac Event Center Mission today, which i finished multiple times in the past. I just did it with 3 other random guys and as soon as we went past this one location with the collectible, all 4 of us went to the collectible spot and this time it was actually collectible. So we could press F to pick it up. And i can't imagine all 4 of us not having picked up that particular one before,

Side note: Everything played in WT5
     2 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    After patch some comms showed up on minimap/map in the white house and district union arena mission I did that I cant pick up.
    Hey guys! I checked in with the TD2 team, and this appears to be a reported issue. We appreciate you guys checking in! We will let you know once we have an update on this bug. Thanks again!

EvilSpark1's Avatar Member
    The point is, the new audio recordings, where they were not on the main character before, cannot be taken, and if you enter the second one, then take it, and these are recordings from the old sections of audio recordings, apparently these audio recordings should have been new, but they contain information from old audio Records - like a campus near a large tree there is a phone, you can pick it up on the second character, this is new location of the audio recording, but it contains information about the old audio recording, such as a campus settlement or a castle settlement. This may explain that in the new story missions 3 audio recordings out of 10 were found, they were not found anywhere else.

And another incomprehensible moment - there are 9 new audio recordings - Agent Kelso's Profile, but there were 8 audio recordings in the PTS. The bottom line is that 9 is nowhere to be found.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    if you enter the second one, then take it, and these are recordings from the old sections of audio recordings, apparently these audio recordings should have been new, but they contain information from old audio Records - like a campus near a large tree there is a phone, you can pick it up on the second character, this is new location of the audio recording, but it contains information about the old audio recording, such as a campus settlement or a castle settlement. This may explain that in the new story missions 3 audio recordings out of 10 were found, they were not found anywhere else.
    Thanks for that info!

there are 9 new audio recordings - Agent Kelso's Profile, but there were 8 audio recordings in the PTS. The bottom line is that 9 is nowhere to be found.
    This has previously been reported to the team as well.

Not the only one with this issue

Not the only one with this issue.... I cant pick up three of them. Downtown West, The Campus and the White house

https://imgur.com/K9KlCBG

https://imgur.com/5zO8TQa

https://imgur.com/F4sBqJS