How do Story Ratings work?

I was playing some stories that still had no ratings, some of them were quite entertaining, so I gave it 4 stars and some tags. Then I noticed afterwards the stars and tags still didn't show, so I was wondering...How many times does a story have to be rated before it starts showing? If I like somebody's story and I play it 5 times and rate it every time, will it make a difference? Just curious, there are some cool stories out there that I would like to promote...

Yeah, it's the same for me. After my rating, it won't show up either.

I think the ranking starts showing if the story has been evaluated 10 times but I'm not sure about that.
    For the tags I don't know exactly but there is a bug that removes all the tags when you update your story. I reported that issue a month ago but I didn't receive any answer (https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...y-deletes-tags)

Good question.
    And I'm asking myself the same thing for the weekly wall of fame (it's the same (farm) stories since one month or more...) and the trendings (especially the ones on the home page of the website)

Rhinala's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't understand and I don't really like the rating system of the stories here. Somehow my story received a rating dive, from 3.64 to 3.25 in about 4 days.

The problem is also the we can only give a rate star: 1,2,3,4 or 5 and not 0,5; 1.5; 2.5; 3,5 or 4,5 wich could be useful to give a more appropriate rate stars in some cases.