Class specific crafting material

How to get these resources from the region 5 non-story missions? So far I only got any from the story missions, and they are extremely limited of course (5 missions in total). I tried to open chests and no luck there either, and many missions don't even have any chests, and still there are special resources among the possible rewards.

BTW. I have similarly never managed to obtain any Myrmidon Spear or Ritualistic Xiphos from the missions of For Democracy (only as progression or rank rewards)

1. Standard Missions (lot of luck),
    2. Prizes for future events.

For Myrmidon Spear or Ritualistic Xiphos you also need a lot of luck

What constitutes a lot of luck?
    I played all the Greek helix events except one and never ever got any from the missions.
    I think standard missions are the only ones thet don't have the special material among the possible rewards, If events give these as rewards, I could live with that

Eh there many other weapons Id rather have than the progressive greek ones anyway lol

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by szanand1 Go to original post
    How to get these resources from the region 5 non-story missions? So far I only got any from the story missions, and they are extremely limited of course (5 missions in total). I tried to open chests and no luck there either, and many missions don't even have any chests, and still there are special resources among the possible rewards.

BTW. I have similarly never managed to obtain any Myrmidon Spear or Ritualistic Xiphos from the missions of For Democracy (only as progression or rank rewards)
    Currently, you can collect 5 star Materials (like Coral, Cinnabar, ect.) by successfully completing Story missions as well as Rushing or Playing Loot missions in Region 5. Since they are 'Possible Rewards' you are not guaranteed to earn them. Similarly, the Myrmidon Spear and Ritualistic Xiphos are possible rewards within FOR DEMOCRACY missions. They are also available in the Progression/Synchronization Gauge and Leaderboard rewards.

So, it's normal if you are not receiving these rewards from missions as Possible Rewards come down to chance.

Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Currently, you can collect 5 star Materials (like Coral, Cinnabar, ect.) by successfully completing Story missions as well as Rushing or Playing Loot missions in Region 5. Since they are 'Possible Rewards' you are not guaranteed to earn them. Similarly, the Myrmidon Spear and Ritualistic Xiphos are possible rewards within FOR DEMOCRACY missions. They are also available in the Progression/Synchronization Gauge and Leaderboard rewards.

So, it's normal if you are not receiving these rewards from missions as Possible Rewards come down to chance.

Hope this helps!
    Is there any possibility that the change will be raised? No materials at all from loot missions (I’m doing 15 a day)... Is there any lucky guy, who managed to obtain them by such way?

I got 1 from rushing a loot mission last night.

Edit: I’ve just gotten 3 rare material drops, all from the region 5 loot mission #35 Moonlight Flight. Probably a coincidence.

Originally Posted by StuntmanDan84 Go to original post
    I got 1 from rushing a loot mission last night.

Edit: I’ve just gotten 3 rare material drops, all from the region 5 loot mission #35 Moonlight Flight. Probably a coincidence.
    Nice coincidence indeed!😂

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by YoshiokaUmi Go to original post
    Is there any possibility that the change will be raised? No materials at all from loot missions (I’m doing 15 a day)... Is there any lucky guy, who managed to obtain them by such way?
    Try completing region 5 Loot missions during Tuesday's loot mission Animus Boost hour. That way, if you get lucky, you will receive double the material rewards.