Epic "PI-UBI-01" error code

Anyone know how to fix this. Ive tried multiple ways to try and get it to run and tried with 3 different web browsers also and non of the things Ive done worked
     4 people found this helpful

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello ItsNotJon670,

Sorry to hear that. If the error you are encountering is Epic Store related, I would contact Epic Support directly to resolve this

Epic Store

Ive done that and theyve told me to contact you guys for help as its an ubisoft problem
     3 people found this helpful

Pi.ubi.01

i am facing the same issues can someone done fix it and how thank to share it
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to see you are both experiencing this.

At what point are you both getting this error? (Is it after installation, before, upon launch, after launch, during linking?)
    Could you both set up cases on our support site and upload screenshots showing the error in question, and your Epic Library.

Once you have done this, can you please let us know your case number so we can look deeper into this.
     1 people found this helpful

Same problem here...

Error PI-UBI-01 when trying to sync accounts, whats going on please? I dont use VPN or anything like that...
     5 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Hello ItsNotJon670,

Sorry to hear that. If the error you are encountering is Epic Store related, I would contact Epic Support directly to resolve this
    This pushing problem to another one strategy is completely ridiculous and 100% unprofessional, amateurs do that, dont act like that never again, just a tip.
     7 people found this helpful

I have the same problem. Error PI-UBI-01 when linking accounts, before installation and before launching the game.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

If you are getting this particular error, it is related to the country on your account not matching the account you got the game on.

I would advise checking your country set on both Epic and Uplay are matched, if they are not, please contact our support team via our website and change the country to match your Epic account.

Still getting the same error. I verified that both my uplay and epic accounts are set to the same country.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►