Error code PI-UBI-01

I have talked to numeroues epic games support people but know one has been able to help me its mindblowing that companies this big cant handle a simple error, Im not using a vpn, both countries in both accouns are the same i have restarted my pc the launcher i have done everithing and still nothing
    PLS HELP

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by DominicATR Go to original post
    I have talked to numeroues epic games support people but know one has been able to help me its mindblowing that companies this big cant handle a simple error, Im not using a vpn, both countries in both accouns are the same i have restarted my pc the launcher i have done everithing and still nothing
    PLS HELP
    If you have previously contacted us via a support case for this issue, would you mind letting me know your case reference number, so that I may take a look into this further with you?

Additionally, can you confirm that both countries match, and that you currently reside / are located in the country in question on both accounts? Others in this thread for instance mentioned being registered to one country on both but living in another, or else being on holiday when trying to activate their games or link their accounts, which likely caused the issue for them. To fully investigate, I'll therefore need this information from you

Dylan_Josh's Avatar Member
    Did any of you manage to get it fixed? I'm having the same issue!

My country on Ubi and Epic is the same (India), I'm not using any VPN

Please help!

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Dylan_Josh Go to original post
    Did any of you manage to get it fixed? I'm having the same issue!

My country on Ubi and Epic is the same (India), I'm not using any VPN

Please help!
    Hi Dylan_Josh!

Please reach out to our team so we can look into that for you. Please include images showing your Epic account settings with the country visible and the game in the Epic client.

Thanks!

Dylan_Josh's Avatar Member
    I have reached out to your team. They told me to talk to Epic. (ticket #10422684)

Pic showing countries in both Ubi and Epic settings: https://imgur.com/a/c3BaXc7

Video showing the entire process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQhLy50S7Ag

Ubi-Raziel's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Dylan_Josh Go to original post
    I have reached out to your team. They told me to talk to Epic. (ticket #10422684)

Pic showing countries in both Ubi and Epic settings: https://imgur.com/a/c3BaXc7

Video showing the entire process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQhLy50S7Ag
    Hey, I'm sorry for not seeing this earlier.

Since the country is the same on both accounts, please add images of the following to your support case -

-the game on the Epic games library
    -the country setting on the Epic account.

That will give our team everything they need to investigate further.

Same Error

I need help with this. I bought the game from the epic store India, my uplay account is set to India, but the game does not activate? How does this issue still prevail?

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ph0biastik!
    Can you set up a case on our support site

When you've done this, can you please upload screenshots to your case showing the following -
    - The game in your Epic games library
    - The country settings on your Epic account

when you've done this, reply here with your case number and we'll get this looked in to

Same Error

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post
    Hey ph0biastik!
    Can you set up a case on our support site

When you've done this, can you please upload screenshots to your case showing the following -
    - The game in your Epic games library
    - The country settings on your Epic account

when you've done this, reply here with your case number and we'll get this looked in to
    Been waiting for 4 days for a reply from Support on my case regarding the same issue (#10837961 and #10884646), while Epic Support responded immediately. Even though they didn't do anything but say go to Ubisoft Support after 4 days.

Having the same issue. Just bought The Division 2 on Epic Store , says it requires a Ubisoft login which apparently is successful, but then prompts an error and doesn't validate the game (error PI-UBI-01: 102008).
    I'm pretty sure my Epic and Ubi accounts are linked since it was required to validate Rayman, Steep, For Honor and Assassins Creed Syndicate , all of which Epic offered on their store. Both accounts are set to Portugal aswell (and its also where im from and living).