Ive linked Uplac acc with google account. i have epic acc on gmail and uplay acc on other email

After days of no response from Epic or Ubisoft, I got mine to work, here is what i did:

When checking the country both accounts are set in, I noticed my Uplay account was set to United States and my Epic account was set to Thailand (not sure why, I'm no where close to Thailand). Because the country could not be changed on my Uplay account, I changed my Epic account to United States to match.
    I then set my VPN to Thailand and tried again. This time the accounts successfully linked up and activated the game without giving the PI-UBI-01 error, the install game option appeared for "For Honor" in my Epic library.
    I only needed to set my VPN to Thailand for the activation. I turned off my VPN during install and playing the game and had no issues.

The support staff kept saying the error was because "...the account you are activating the game on not matching the country of the account you bought the game on." so I think the issue was that my account was set to Thailand when I got the free copy of the game, and when i tried to activate it, my VPN was directed somewhere else.

If you guys are still getting that error, try to set your VPN to the country your Epic account was originally set to. If you don't have a VPN then, GG

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey chaotixazn2019,

If you contact the team via our website or over our Social Media Channels, they can change the country set on your account for you.

Pi-ubi-01

Both of my regions are set to America on Uplay and Epic games, but I am on vacation in Greece and get the PI-UBI-01 error. What should I do?

Update

I got my issue resolved by having someone at home log on for me to do the ubisoft/epic games account link! Good luck to anyone out there

Hey Mega_Mara,

Thanks for letting us know that you resolved the issue for yourself.

Brother, in the end what happened?

Could you solve the problem? I have the same, but with honor and the support of epic games and uplay only puts you to do the same crap without any solution of the problem. At least in my case.

Hey Samirjosers1,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with this still.

Have you made a ticket on our website so we can take a closer look?

Can't believe this issue is going on for this long and no fix. Still getting the issue and have put tickets in with both Ubisoft and Epic.

Both accounts registered in US but live in Japan. All I get is the same disable your VPN, are you account registered in the same country? Not sure how many times I can reply to the same questions before they relise it is an issue with the service.

I can play any game on Uplay or Epic Games unless they are required to be linked. Somebody between UBI and/or EPIC needs to get a hold of this. 6 to 9 months of numerous people complaining about same issue is absolutely ridiculous.

Ubisoft Support Ticket: 09901953
    Epic Games Support Ticket: 19010083

Ubi-Mullac's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey,

I've sent you a PM