New armor coming soon™

Q&A part about armor etc. (credit goes to The_Filthy_Spaniard on the competitive subreddit)
    Andrew's Questions:
    1. New armour sets? For the Year 1 heroes? Yes and soon. ��
    2. New visuals for minions/pikemen? Again, coming eventually, will "have a more traditional look", which should please a lot of players
    3. Plans to remove forced pain paint areas? Removing mandatory paint areas requires revisiting a lot of the original heroes' outfits, and currently they are more focused on updating the material system. Material system changes eh? Very nice!
    4. New cosmetics? New weapons, outfits, armours and so on are all being worked on and coming soon

Well this is exciting isn't it?

It's also really interesting how they will be looking at material changes!

The best thing For Honor can do is bring back the animations for killing minions

Originally Posted by The...DEvil Go to original post
    The best thing For Honor can do is bring back the animations for killing minions
    Ooookay, but that's not the topic of the thread. Many people including me have wanted new armor sets as it's been nearly a year and the dlc heroes didn't even get unique sets, they were just armor variations.

The devs have made their intentions clear and minion kill animations won't be returning anytime soon, I'm sorry.

What kind of armor would you want to see? And on which hero?

Seijuro helmet for orochi no doubt.

What kind of armor would you want to see? And on which hero?
    It's time for the Y1 dlc heroes to get some love as they only got armor variations of existing ones. For Shaman I'd like to see a heapiece with loose hair or hair resembling that of the Horizon Zero Dawn girl. After 70 reps the shaven head gets a bit old.

Not sure about Cent on one hand a face reveal would be cool but on the other hand his voice is too iconic for a face if that makes sense? 😂

Honestly I can only really speak about Shaman as she's my main.

Hoping the regular cast will get some love too.

If the regular cast gets new armor sets... I'd want PK to either lose the hood and go for a full unmask or a very differently designed helmet without the hood.

Warden could use a more "knightly look".

This is hard 😂

Originally Posted by rottmeister Go to original post
    Ooookay, but that's not the topic of the thread. Many people including me have wanted new armor sets as it's been nearly a year and the dlc heroes didn't even get unique sets, they were just armor variations.

The devs have made their intentions clear and minion kill animations won't be returning anytime soon, I'm sorry.
    And by the way they know that the community wants to take zone B with style. Before saying anything concrete I will wait for the final hero to release and all the character re-works to be done, We'll see what happens next.

Originally Posted by rottmeister Go to original post
    It's time for the Y1 dlc heroes to get some love as they only got armor variations of existing ones. For Shaman I'd like to see a heapiece with loose hair or hair resembling that of the Horizon Zero Dawn girl. After 70 reps the shaven head gets a bit old.

Not sure about Cent on one hand a face reveal would be cool but on the other hand his voice is too iconic for a face if that makes sense? ��

Honestly I can only really speak about Shaman as she's my main.

Hoping the regular cast will get some love too
    The only thing I'm hoping for is putting a cape on the warden

The only thing I'm hoping for is putting a cape on the warden
    I was about to write that down but yeah, that'd be cool. I'd like him to get more "stylish" stuff since I'm now stuck with him (he won a poll I did a while ago. Rep 5 and still going! 👊 )

And by the way they know that the community wants to take zone B with style. Before saying anything concrete I will wait for the final hero to release and all the character re-works to be done, We'll see what happens next.
    Okay, fingers crossed they'll return.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►