Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager

Achievement Collection Issue

Hey assassins,

There is currently an issue affecting the following achievements for some players:

-Friends at my back IV - Recruit 50 Heroes
    -Mentor V- Promote 45 Heroes up to Rank 5.

The good news is if you are still receiving an "achievement already claimed" error message, fear not! You will be able to collect the rewards as you progress further in the game. Reward collection for Friends at my back IV is triggered once you recruit an additional Hero. Don't worry if you've already collected all 58 heroes, next week we're adding Altaïr and Maria Thorpe! Similarly, Mentor V will unlock once you Promote 46 Heroes to Rank 5.

We are working on rolling out a fix as soon as possible so the achievements function as intended, but for now, you can rest easy knowing that your rewards have not vanished.

Bumble
     3 people found this helpful

I only have 54/57 characters, not counting the two new ones. I know it's a long list, but was there an exclusive character only available at some point in the past?

Originally Posted by Nightstalkers80 Go to original post
    I only have 54/57 characters, not counting the two new ones. I know it's a long list, but was there an exclusive character only available at some point in the past?
    There are currently 58 Heroes available to recruit. If you missed playing a Helix Rift Event that offered a Hero's DNA Fragments, they will not appear on your roster.

Here is a complete list of all Heroes that you can unlock so far:

Luciano
    Gaspar
    Beatriz
    Tariq
    Jean
    Claudia
    Maria
    Baltasar
    Andrea
    Najma
    Aguilar
    Máximo
    Lucas
    Mayya
    Ezio
    Ysabel
    Constanza
    Mateo
    Inigo
    Sayyid
    Girolamo
    Flora
    Bartolomé
    Faris
    Tereysa
    Rodrigo
    Georgios
    Gershon
    Aleksei
    Lupo
    Angela
    Mario
    Rosa
    Perina
    Horacio
    Corvo
    Muza
    Ishak
    Luis
    Murat
    Qasim
    Jaime
    Jorge
    Alexios
    Machiavelli
    Alvaro
    Kassandra
    Domingo
    Kensa
    Bayek
    Shakir
    Shao Jun
    Yusuf
    Magdalena
    Luisa
    Hamid
    Alonso
    Jariya

Hope this helps!

WOW!
    Thank you so much Bee, I really hope that was copy/paste lol. Otherwise I really appreciate the time!
    Turns out I don't have Aleksei. Not sure how I missed getting any of his DNA hahaha.

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Nightstalkers80 Go to original post
    WOW!
    Thank you so much Bee, I really hope that was copy/paste lol. Otherwise I really appreciate the time!
    Turns out I don't have Aleksei. Not sure how I missed getting any of his DNA hahaha.

Thanks again!
    You're welcome! You would have missed Aleksei in THE OTTOMAN CONNECTION as this Helix Rift Event has offered either Murat or Aleksei DNA Fragments as rewards. There will be more opportunities to collect Aleksei DNA Fragments in the future.